• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they have Christian Mingle and websites for people who want to date people of their culture, there should be a Disney dating website.

it could first match your traits to a character and then show you results of people who matched your character's counterpart

/proof I'm jetlagged and need to get out of this hotel room
You need to create this

finally got my acceptance letter to college.

also got a 4,000 dollar yearly scholarship

i celebrated with chocolate liquor balls.

"People actually take "hundreds" of pictures on their vacations??? To each his own but personally, I find it annoying to constantly stop and take a picture of every single thing we see."

for me, during a Disney trip of 2-4 days, i average around 250 pictures.

There are the pictures I take every trip, plus multiple shots to make sure I've captured my subject with clarity, new experiences that I need to document and then experimental shots.

It takes me less than a minute to actually take a photo, and I honestly never spend more than a minute, minute, 30 seconds at the MOST taking photographs.

so yes, some people DO take hundreds of photos on vacation.

/signed: an amateur photographer.

tuesday is literally my favorite day of the week because of Pretty Little Liars and Dance Moms. I need to watch last weeks episode since I missed it...well both of them

i think i burned my feet outside on my deck from getting up from tanning without my shoes one. it hurtsss :/ honestly, i like how secluded this thread is and how no one really invades hehe

i think i burned my feet outside on my deck from getting up from tanning without my shoes one. it hurtsss :/ honestly, i like how secluded this thread is and how no one really invades hehe

i hate when that happens! me too, it's awesome haha

:goodvibes
hehehe that's awful but idc but it doesn't stop some if ya know what I'm saying lol

posted to the DISboards.com

I have the worst luck ever. Period. It's awful.

Oh look. The power went out blehhh what would I do without my phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter