The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister decided to have a pool party tomorrow, so that mean that there will be tons of her friends at my house.

anti-social problems

tZOS8.gif

My sister decided to have a pool party tomorrow, so that mean that there will be tons of her friends at my house.

anti-social problems

tZOS8.gif
I totally laughed at that, awesome right there. Is your sister young? Cause if so then the friends are annoying right....

i hate going to sectionals cause i feel like being less social-able

tumblr_lsj51rtrEQ1qcwsd8o1_500.gif

i'm captain hook lol

Actually, she and I are fairly close in age, but yes, her friends are annoying.
You could mingle and find someone you like. You never know right? Or you could just be anti-social and have a great day doing what you want to do. Either way...

"In Louisiana, biting someone with your natural teeth is considered a simple assault, but biting someone with your false teeth is considered an aggravated assault."

Yes, because that makes sense.

boo
Have fun? omg did you go to Carsland?

I got to DCA before the park opened on Saturday, but the FP line for RSR was already past the Carthay Circle, so we just walked around the area and got some of the buttons you could win for answering trivia questions.

I got to DCA before the park opened on Saturday, but the FP line for RSR was already past the Carthay Circle, so we just walked around the area and got some of the buttons you could win for answering trivia questions.
Did you like DLR as much as WDW?

gosh I am expecting the crowds there to be bad when I go. I wanna do RSR, but if the FP line is that bad and it breaks down as much as people say, it's almost not worth it.

I really liked DL when I went. I think the atmosphere is much different than WDW, but I liked it. WDW will always be my favorite, but there were parts of DL I did like better.

Did you like DLR as much as WDW?

There are aspects about the park that I like more than WDW: The Pirates ride at DLR is soooooooooooooooooooooo much better, as is the Peter Pan ride. It feels like the characters at DLR have a bit more freedom to go about than at WDW.

It threw me for a loop how different the small world rides are, though. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

but I've been to WDW so many times that I'm just so used to it while with Disneyland everything is so new and exotic (FL neeeeeeeeeeeds its own Storybookland, that is the cutest fiddlesticking ride ever).

gosh I am expecting the crowds there to be bad when I go. I wanna do RSR, but if the FP line is that bad and it breaks down as much as people say, it's almost not worth it.

My dad is talking about coming back next year. If the hype has died down by then, I'll give it a chance, but I can wait. I know how Test Track goes.

I really liked DL when I went. I think the atmosphere is much different than WDW, but I liked it. WDW will always be my favorite, but there were parts of DL I did like better.

same, well, DL could become my favorite over time.

There are aspects about the park that I like more than WDW: The Pirates ride at DLR is soooooooooooooooooooooo much better, as is the Peter Pan ride. It feels like the characters at DLR have a bit more freedom to go about than at WDW.

It threw me for a loop how different the small world rides are, though. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

but I've been to WDW so many times that I'm just so used to it while with Disneyland everything is so new and exotic (FL neeeeeeeeeeeds its own Storybookland, that is the cutest fiddlesticking ride ever).

I really like how DLR is smaller and that most things are within walking distance. Plus it has some unique attractions or superior versions of attractions than WDW's. Going to Disneyland is the top item on my bucket list right now.

i want to go to disneyland so i can ride snow white and mr.toad's wild ride

and see california adventure's new expansions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter