The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

Me and my bff love Ezra. Well he's her fav and i love wren omg he's smoking and that accent wahhhhh

The body might be wilden's

Actually that's who I thought it would be before the episode started

The body might be wilden's

Actually that's who I thought it would be before the episode started

I thought it was Wilden's body too, but my brother was like "how would he have the same exact tattoo as the other guy then" which is a good point... but A could've wrote or painted it on him it might not even be a real tattoo.

johnkras.png

the best

It's supposed to start snowing on and off all the way through Sunday omg I'm excited ahhhh

MickeyisBeast said:
nooooope, and fergie announced she was pregnant this month...

and josh duhamel is 40 and julianne hough is 24! he doesn't look that old

OMG

I always thought that Julianne Hough was too pretty for Ryan Seacrest so every guy I see her with in a movie I'm like awwww that's so much better lol

And we didn't get out of school today bc everyone told us we would so our superintendent was like "this will teach you to not say crap in front of me!" So she made us go in the snow when we weren't supposed to just to show her power.

#schoollifesucks

i got my v festival ticket today i'm so excited ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
beyonce, calvin harris, two door cinema club, basement jaxx, dj fresh, of monsters and men

i'm so excited to see beyonce oooomg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter