The Hangout Thread of fangirling and other awesomeness~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked Logan in btmovie. He was just so dang cute!

Now I'm just like I don't know bc of all the crap we don't know about him and Demi. If the were dating, she would be my favorite of BTR's current gfs. There is just such a poor selection.

i have no will to finish this or the english thing.

i literally do not care.

but that's not why i'm here. i came down here to tell you it rains in heaven all day long~

the closest i've been to caring about anything in a while was that math i did and i just cared because i wanted to see if i'm as stupid as i think i am.

don't believe that it's better when you leave everything behind. don't believe the weather is perfect the day that you die~

yeah, you know me. i used to sleep with a straitjacket on~

how is this still my top song? haha. i love it, but i haven't listened to it in forever.

i'm doing a handout because i can be a bit more flaily.

no one wants to read a research paper that ends with "adkjsad.as.dsasdasjda MY BABY OH GOD EMOTIONS"

hugvjhuijer conflicted. i was gonna ask my grandma for a couple tshirts for my birthday, BUT THEN TO SPEAK OF WOLVES HAS A PREORDER FOR THEIR ALBUM and oh my jeebus i don't know what i want

tumblr_ly7zxaPdPQ1r9fq09o1_500.jpg

In 2012, Criss will appear in the upcoming comedy Imogene. The film co-stars Kristen Wiig, Annette Bening, and Matt Dillon.[43]

is it so outrageous of me to want a trailer
please
trailer
now
i need something

you can stay and watch me fall, and of course i'll ask for help. just stay with me now~

Justin Bieber ‏ @justinbieber Reply Retweet Favorited · Open
looking at the single covers for #BOYFRIEND - #12DAYS until it is me and u. #swag

so in 12 days i can tell people we're in a relationship
because that's basically what you just said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter