The Hangout Thread of fangirling and other awesomeness~

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it's funny how louis can't be around named (or even the mention of the name) hannah without getting awkward because his last girlfriend's name was awkward and harry makes a joke out of it omg

which stinks for him because there's a lot of hannah's in this world

tumblr_m0e7oxgXBR1qdcfcto1_500.jpg

I've actually grown to really love spencer's dreads

someone explain to me how i'm supposed to do this project when everytime i look at the wikipedia page i just end up grinning like an idiot muttering "MY BABY"

no seriously how do i stop being emotional long enough to write this paper

It's like I'm falling in love all over again.

someone ~close~ to Big Time Rush said that Logan and Demi weren't dating, but that they were hooking up. Oh.

not really sure why i signed up for three art classes and a foods class

what will i have to take for senior year?
lol i guess my electives will be yearbook, speech and debate, and ceramics 2...

UberFacts ‏ @UberFacts
Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone was originally rejected by 12 publishers.

bet they're sorry now.

you make me feel like i can fly, keep me up all damn night. incredible, i know you're skeptical~

UberFacts ‏ @UberFacts
Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone was originally rejected by 12 publishers.

bet they're sorry now.

same thing happened to chuck palahniuk, the author of fight club. all of his books ended up being best-sellers haha.

It's like I'm falling in love all over again.

someone ~close~ to Big Time Rush said that Logan and Demi weren't dating, but that they were hooking up. Oh.
Oh wow. I don't really have an opinion of them together, but I just don't know what good can be said about that. lol
i think it's funny how louis can't be around named (or even the mention of the name) hannah without getting awkward because his last girlfriend's name was awkward and harry makes a joke out of it omg

which stinks for him because there's a lot of hannah's in this world
Sucks for me. lol If I ever meet them, hopefully it wont be too awkward. That is a big if! lol

It would crush my soul and break my heart if he was my fav(even tho I still love him)....but it still bothers me. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter