• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread ~ Cargan is #flawless :~)

You know what we should do. We should take these leaves of yours, put them in a small paper envelope, attach a piece of string to it, and call it a tea-bag!
...John, is everything alright?
No, not really. I do apologize.
Would you like some cake with your tea?
Yes, let's distract ourselves with cake.

Today was eh. It was pretty good until I got to Honors Algebra 2 and almost cried. And then it was good after that, but then when I was walking to the bus with my best friend, I got that feeling like your heart just breaks into millions of little pieces.

Really the only good things about today were that I liked my outfit, what happend in Civics, Art, and the bus ride home is always hilarious.

What is she doing with her hands?
It's called applause.
I'm not sure I like it...

I want the Yankees to win the World Series, but honestly I'm really happy they won the AL East. If they don't win the WS, I can get a Yankees "AL East Champions" tshirt instead of a World Series Champions tshirt. Last season we got the wild card to get to the play offs, so maybe this is a better sign...

although, i get so nervous this time of year and i hate being dissapointed. i just need the rays to step up and get up to the top. i need the yankees to lose tonight, and if they're smart, they will lose on purpose.

Which AL club has the most talent?
Yankees42%
Rangers20%
Tigers16%
Red Sox16%
Rays5%
Results delayed up to 5 minutes.

bahaha how do the Tigers get that many votes

We decided on our Halloween costumes today.
I'm going to be Super Man (wear a SM logo shirt, either jeans or blue or red leggings, and a red cape), my best friend is going to be bat man and wear a batman logo tshirt, black leggings, black cape, black mask, and then my other best friend is either going to be Spiderman or Robin, and our guy friend decided to join us too

My Civics textbook was made in 2008 and it's going "Senator Barack Obama speaks to constituents at a town hall meeting in Illinois, the heartland of America."

hehe

tumblr_lroxqaCvjr1qhgnumo1_500.gif

Can you say GORGEOUS??? lolol :-)

My friend Justin is watching Doctor Who to give it a chance. He's watching Night Terrors first because I told him about that one and he actually thought it was cool. But I'm telling him to watch The Eleventh Hour so he'll actually get what's happening. I'll just have to see how this plays out.

ugh idk when the portfolio is due, but for some reason i think tomorrow. i have it all done i just need to print the interview and make a cover for it.

and i still have to finish my proposal for my english paper. im writing it on that italian dictator dude, I can't spell his name, but he was the dictator during WWII

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter