The Hangout Thread ~ Cargan is #flawless :~)

tumblr_lnixqeQEbP1qao5mko1_500.jpg

Perry_lol.png

apparently a trash satellite is going to hit either south america, north america, or the ocean on the western hemisphere... l0l my reaction was like "why cant it hit the other side of the world" im horrible

I can't write about an American for my paper, so I was like "OH YEAH I'LL DO JUSTIN BIEBER OR ONE DIRECTION" but no, i cant do pop culture.

unfair.

apparently a trash satellite is going to hit either south america, north america, or the ocean on the western hemisphere... l0l my reaction was like "why cant it hit the other side of the world" im horrible

HaHa could you imagen waking up at 2 in the morning to a loud crashing sound and seeing a giant piece of a satellite in your living room?

I can't write about an American for my paper, so I was like "OH YEAH I'LL DO JUSTIN BIEBER OR ONE DIRECTION" but no, i cant do pop culture.

unfair.

whats the paper gotta be about? sorry if you already said what it was and i didnt catch it

P.S. i love your signature :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter