The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm watching the parade right now. Hope everyone has a great holiday!

I am not even sure if any of the original PWs are on here anymore, but I wanted to drop in and say that I am very thankful for all of you, both new friends and old. It has been a while since I have been completely active, but I miss all of you terribly and I love all of our great memories. Thanks for being my Disney family!!

I am not even sure if any of the original PWs are on here anymore, but I wanted to drop in and say that I am very thankful for all of you, both new friends and old. It has been a while since I have been completely active, but I miss all of you terribly and I love all of our great memories. Thanks for being my Disney family!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I miss you guys all the time, it's really not the same without you guys! I remember Poca Haunts Us and Dora and all of that fun times.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I miss you guys all the time, it's really not the same without you guys! I remember Poca Haunts Us and Dora and all of that fun times.

Oh my goodness! I have tried looking up those old reviews on Amazon, but either they have been taken down or they are just really far back in the review history. But there are some great memories, indeed. I wish we could go back to the summer of...what was that? 2011?

Oh my goodness! I have tried looking up those old reviews on Amazon, but either they have been taken down or they are just really far back in the review history. But there are some great memories, indeed. I wish we could go back to the summer of...what was that? 2011?

I think so!

I remember when we made the family tree one night, and you had been off sick that day so the next morning I remember you had posted something like "The one day I get sick and am off and all of this happens!" And then we forgot to add Dan and Tyler and we figured them out later. Erin/Amy was the grandma that was the head of the family, we called Tyler the Raggedy Doctor but I can't remember what his position in the family actually was, Startunnel was the oldest that philosophized about life, I think it was Robyn and Becca that were the twins with the bunk beds, you were the baby of the family, Sars was the cousin that fit in with everybody, I was the cool smart aunt that everyone wishes was their mom and I was Sars' mom, then we said later that Dan was my little brother in position but mainly he was that funny uncle that spoils everybody. Merlin I miss you all!

And then there was that time that you hit the bay....

I think so!

I remember when we made the family tree one night, and you had been off sick that day so the next morning I remember you had posted something like "The one day I get sick and am off and all of this happens!" And then we forgot to add Dan and Tyler and we figured them out later. Erin/Amy was the grandma that was the head of the family, we called Tyler the Raggedy Doctor but I can't remember what his position in the family actually was, Startunnel was the oldest that philosophized about life, I think it was Robyn and Becca that were the twins with the bunk beds, you were the baby of the family, Sars was the cousin that fit in with everybody, I was the cool smart aunt that everyone wishes was their mom and I was Sars' mom, then we said later that Dan was my little brother in position but mainly he was that funny uncle that spoils everybody. Merlin I miss you all!

Ah! I remember all of that so well! Someone even made a whole physical family tree on Word or something. It was brilliant!

Oh goodness. I am still terrible with American colloquialisms. I doubt I will ever completely fit with this culture. Haha!

I would also like to add that I actually get your "Merlin" since I finally gave into peer pressure and read/watched the Harry Potter series for the first time this summer.

Ah! I remember all of that so well! Someone even made a whole physical family tree on Word or something. It was brilliant!

Oh goodness. I am still terrible with American colloquialisms. I doubt I will ever completely fit with this culture. Haha!

I would also like to add that I actually get your "Merlin" since I finally gave into peer pressure and read/watched the Harry Potter series for the first time this summer.

Yeah, they did. Don't remember who.

Haha. I hope you do get better. Do you still do stuff in theatre? I was in two shows last year actually, one was Mulan. I did try out for Wizard of Oz this year but I didn't make it. Hopefully I make the spring one act.

That's cool. I hadn't been originally been going for an HP reference but I needed something in there and Merlin kinda worked.

I think so!

Hehe...man I miss those days, they were the best. Even though I never really come on here anymore, I still keep in touch with many DISers (Mostly Becca and Robyn) and I'll never forget the amazing memories I had here.

Hehe...man I miss those days, they were the best. Even though I never really come on here anymore, I still keep in touch with many DISers (Mostly Becca and Robyn) and I'll never forget the amazing memories I had here.

Hi Tyler!

Yeah I miss you guys so much. I'd keep in touch but I have no social media (apart from Pinterest) so I kinda can't....

Hi Tyler!

Yeah I miss you guys so much. I'd keep in touch but I have no social media (apart from Pinterest) so I kinda can't....

That really sucks. :(

But I've honestly missed coming on here sometimes, not gonna lie. Great to know you guys are still around!

That really sucks. :(

But I've honestly missed coming on here sometimes, not gonna lie. Great to know you guys are still around!

I'm the last one on here regularly honestly. It's been forever since I've talked to any of them. Do tell the ones you're in touch with that I say hello and miss them a whole lot, and that I'm doing well.

I can't believe how long it's been since those good old days. I turn 17 on Sunday.

Yeah, they did. Don't remember who.

Haha. I hope you do get better. Do you still do stuff in theatre? I was in two shows last year actually, one was Mulan. I did try out for Wizard of Oz this year but I didn't make it. Hopefully I make the spring one act.

That's cool. I hadn't been originally been going for an HP reference but I needed something in there and Merlin kinda worked.

I'm the last one on here regularly honestly. It's been forever since I've talked to any of them. Do tell the ones you're in touch with that I say hello and miss them a whole lot, and that I'm doing well.

I can't believe how long it's been since those good old days. I turn 17 on Sunday.

Yes! I am currently in my school's production of Hello Dolly! My life has been absolutely crazy, so I have not done as much theater as I would like, but I get involved whenever I can.

And oh my gosh. SEVENTEEN?! I forgot how ELDERLY all you guys are! ;) Let me know when your back starts aching and your vision goes out! I'll be there to help you walk. No worries! :goodvibes

Ah! Tyler! It's been FOREVER.

Yes! I am currently in my school's production of Hello Dolly! My life has been absolutely crazy, so I have not done as much theater as I would like, but I get involved whenever I can.

And oh my gosh. SEVENTEEN?! I forgot how ELDERLY all you guys are! ;) Let me know when your back starts aching and your vision goes out! I'll be there to help you walk. No worries! :goodvibes

I know, I'm getting so old. I think I started posting on the teen board when I was like 14, now I'm almost 17. I'll let you know, I could appreciate the assistance.

I know, I'm getting so old. I think I started posting on the teen board when I was like 14, now I'm almost 17. I'll let you know, I could appreciate the assistance.

Yeah, I was 12 when I started out on here. Now I am going on 16 (not near as cool as "sixteen going on seventeen", but still) and I can not believe that this was such a major part of my life!

Yeah, I was 12 when I started out on here. Now I am going on 16 (not near as cool as "sixteen going on seventeen", but still) and I can not believe that this was such a major part of my life!

16's a nice age, although to me it just felt like any other age. And I totally did not make a connection to that song for some reason.

Yeah, this has been really important to me. So many memories....

Hey! I wouldn't say that myself, since you'[re on Instagram a lot and I follow you on that hahaha

I can try if I talk to Becca or Robyn today. If not, either way I'll tell them. Happy early Birthday btw!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter