The Great Post Wasters Revival of 2013

Cinderella8 said:
I have yet to hear it!!! Tell!!!! (Unless you don't want to lol)

OK sure!

So it my first ride on the RNRC. It was also the first ride on the trip. I was in the single rider line and there were this very cute boys from Spain. I didn't talk to them because I was nervous and wasn't sure if they knew English. Later I was walking down Hollywood Bulevard and I see the guys running by. They both winked at me <3 <3

The Villianess said:
I'm proud of that accomplisment, I made it through the "saddest movie" according to my friend. You should have seen everybody else's reactions lol.

Haha wow. I guess it effects people more who are reminded of thier own life and relate with the character, remebering the bad memories.

In reading today was read the legend "How Odin Lost His Eye."

The kid named Odin did not like the story.

And of course the entire time I'm just thinking Thor, which makes me think of Gordon and Thora, so by the end of the lesson I'm in COD Land

they added the Lightwell levels to the slugterra computer game before they aired the Lightwell episode.

so throughout that entire episode I'm just thinking: I handled the Lightwell situation much better than you did, Eli.

I don't like applying for college. It makes you all nervous and stuff for life after high school. Meh. :sad1:

Cinderella8 said:
Cool! What's the pic? (on app, can't see)

The Katy Perry golden tour bus. It's a promo and really cool. The dance team shot a video and if they win KATY PERRY WILL COME TO OUR SCHOOL OMG!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter