The Good News Is......

Yeah, I've been using the cleaning crystals to get by myself. They do help for sure!

Have you tried asking your dentist if they can reorder you your last tray and have it mailed directly to you? That's an option I've seen some be given and was what I originally asked my ortho if we could do (I lucked out that I don't need anymore IPR or attachments removed/added for this refinement round and they were already made).
I think they have my next set but before I can put them in he needs to do a small bit of filing on my lower teeth. That is the hold up.

I think they have my next set but before I can put them in he needs to do a small bit of filing on my lower teeth. That is the hold up.

No, I get that. What I've seen is to get by that some offices are ordering a reprint of the last tray you have (not all are offering it, though, but I've seen several that are; mine started offering it for those that can't move forward like I could). It's not totally unusual either as broken trays get replaced this way if it's too soon to move to the next tray.

It just gives you a fresh tray and one that has more of its integrity intact :)

No, I get that. What I've seen is to get by that some offices are ordering a reprint of the last tray you have (not all are offering it, though, but I've seen several that are; mine started offering it for those that can't move forward like I could). It's not totally unusual either as broken trays get replaced this way if it's too soon to move to the next tray.

It just gives you a fresh tray and one that has more of its integrity intact :)

Now I get it! Thanks for the suggestions. I may ask for that.

a simple pattern might be doable.
I used the linked pattern and added a couple of pleats and my 40+ year-old sewing machine has held up for a dozen masks!

DH even found fabric I had bought in Hawaii years ago when he got the sewing machine out of the garage...we moved from the Central Valley to San Diego almost 2 years ago and it’s the first time to open and check the machine to see if it survived the move.

Here’s a couple of them...still haven’t found my stash of rhinestones or the hot glue gun... 😊
0F3EDD30-E442-438A-A5C1-9E29169F134B.jpegF7B1C1BC-4C9A-4E4C-B3C8-9B5C06D91F7E.jpeg

The good news is....my 3 year old daughter is now tall enough to ride Big Thunder and RSR! My 20 year old son lives out of state and hasn't seen his sister in a long time. Last week he asked how tall she was. I measured her, and instead of saying "40 inches," like a normal person, I squealed, "Tall enough to ride Thunder Mountain!" No trips on the horizon, but it's fun to know. She was 39 inches during our trip last November.

The good news is....my 3 year old daughter is now tall enough to ride Big Thunder and RSR! My 20 year old son lives out of state and hasn't seen his sister in a long time. Last week he asked how tall she was. I measured her, and instead of saying "40 inches," like a normal person, I squealed, "Tall enough to ride Thunder Mountain!" No trips on the horizon, but it's fun to know. She was 39 inches during our trip last November.
'

Thanks for giving me my 'Smile of the Day'. It's been a loooong time since I was able to utter those words!

Hooray! And by the time the parks reopen, she will be tall enough for certain, not "tall enough depending on which shoes she's wearing"! :)

My good news: The Disneyland roses that DH gave me for Christmas are blooming like crazy! The recent rainstorms and current sunny days are making them very happy.

The good news is...I'm watching or listening to Broadway shows again. The sequel to Phantom is this Friday. I've heard it's a mess, but why not?

The good news is...I'm watching or listening to Broadway shows again. The sequel to Phantom is this Friday. I've heard it's a mess, but why not?
Sometimes it can be fun to watch the clunkers. We have great discussions about what could be changed and how the show could be improved -- channel your inner Hal Prince!

Good news for today: made my afternoon tea reservations for Dapper Day in June! Yes, I keep telling myself that this very possibly won't happen, but... hope springs eternal, especially when Disney is involved.
@midnight star : Did you make your Dapper Day Do-Over afternoon tea reservation yet?

https://insidethemagic.net/2020/04/disney-family-singalong-disney-plus-ec1/
Good news! The Disney Family Sing Along is on Disney+ Saw it on the Disney+ news board :)

Thanks! Sounds like I've got a day full of 'sing-a-longs'. Now I just have to figure a way to get nDH outside so I can channel my inner Idina Menzel. Actually, probably more like inner Ethel Merman.

Sometimes it can be fun to watch the clunkers. We have great discussions about what could be changed and how the show could be improved -- channel your inner Hal Prince!

Good news for today: made my afternoon tea reservations for Dapper Day in June! Yes, I keep telling myself that this very possibly won't happen, but... hope springs eternal, especially when Disney is involved.
@midnight star : Did you make your Dapper Day Do-Over afternoon tea reservation yet?
Oh my! I didn't know they were taking reservations. I just tried and the website is being glitchy. I'm going to keep trying far enough out so I can make sure to get one. I'm hoping things will be back to normal this summer. Idk how safe it will be, but I figure, if my job has us going out into the community again, that is when I will go back to Disney since I'll be exposed to a bunch of stuff anyway.

Oh, it's a total trainwreck. Like, my friend walked out at intermission bad! I plan to watch it MST3000 style 🤣
I think this version is the extra terrible London version. It was re-worked for Australia and that one seems to be the one that shipped out to other stages. So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter