The GH Official Thread Part 3

Good guess. Shades of that movie "Misery" with Obrecht playing the part of Kathy Bates. ;)
That’s very Obrecht-y to me!! :thumbsup2

He took her son (she feels), and she’ll take Anna’s son (and we all know how much she loves Anna). But he’ll live of course, and the flash drive will get to Drew just in the nick of time!

And with that, I put my soap crystal ball away. :D

Does anyone else think that Michael doesn't fully believe Nelle. It seems when Nelle hugs him he has a strange look.

He doesn't believe her. He is having her investigated by Spinelli. He really listened to Jason. I hope Nelle gets whats coming to her. I love Carly.
These characters always get what’s coming to them. Then they may or may not be redeemed. Carly wasn’t a ton better than Nelle years ago — and she’s certainly been crazier. And she’s so holier-than-thou with everyone now — gets on my nerves so I don’t mind her being messed with. There’s a bit of karma here... though I’m sure that’s not what we’re supposed to think as an audience.

I’ve just been watching for way too long I guess!

Yeah, Michael is setting Nelle up. He's pretending to care about her, probably to get her to let her guard down so he can get her to admit she framed Carly.

Does anyone else think that Drew is going to eventually get back with ?[the character who's now the female OBGYN, the actress was once Carly].

These characters always get what’s coming to them. Then they may or may not be redeemed. Carly wasn’t a ton better than Nelle years ago — and she’s certainly been crazier. And she’s so holier-than-thou with everyone now — gets on my nerves so I don’t mind her being messed with. There’s a bit of karma here... though I’m sure that’s not what we’re supposed to think as an audience.

I’ve just been watching for way too long I guess!
I agree Carly as a character was way worse than Nelle once upon a time. I remember. I've been watching that long too. She has gotten hers plenty of times. I just really like Laura Wright playing Carly. She is my favorite and she really changed the character or the writers changed the character for her. Doesn't matter I just like her now. I tend to go with the flow when it comes to GH. There have been some crazy story lines but I still love watching it. It is my escape from reality.

Does anyone else think that Drew is going to eventually get back with ?[the character who's now the female OBGYN, the actress was once Carly].
I hope so. I think Drew and Kim would make a good couple. They both deserve some happiness for a little while.

I can't stand Tamara Braun's Kim. And I used to like her as Carly. Something about her coy acting style bugs me. I didn't care for her on Days either as Taylor OR Ava.

I still think Nelly is a Jax, maybe Jerry's. She was a match to Jocelyn and Jax had something to do with all of that

I still think Nelly is a Jax, maybe Jerry's. She was a match to Jocelyn and Jax had something to do with all of that
Nelle is supposed to be Carly's sister. They have the same father. Jax is Jocelyn's father and he was desperate and tracked down Carly's dad and sister. It is a soap so there could still be a twist. You never know.

Nelle is supposed to be Carly's sister. They have the same father. Jax is Jocelyn's father and he was desperate and tracked down Carly's dad and sister. It is a soap so there could still be a twist. You never know.
Step father or Nelle would Michael's aunt

Nelle is not a blood sister, Carly was adopted.

Uuuuuuu! Maybe this story line will start to get good. I wonder just who "Janelle" is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter