The GH Official Thread Part 3

Morgan? Or, let’s see....maybe Nicholas Cassadine. Who else has been missing?

These were my immediate guesses as well, with the edge to Morgan since that would obviously mean more to Carly. Or that it is Kevin in there. I also started thinking it was Ryan and not Kevin running around Ferncliff pretty early on. I'll admit to major eye rolls on all counts.

The actress who plays Nelle is leaving. Wonder if they will write her off or recast her: https://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2...r-quits-gh-nelles-final-days-in-port-charles/

I read that too. I think they will write Nelle off. Her storyline is about to come to a head and she will get what's coming to her. I don't know if she'll be killed or end up in prison for killing her fiance. If she has the baby, I think it will end up with Michael and the Quartermaines. I also think it's possible that she faked the paternity test and that Michael is not really the father. Also, it seems like she might be the birth mother that Lucas and Brad are hoping to adopt from. Nelle hates Carly so much that she would love to mess with her brother's life too.

I read that too. I think they will write Nelle off. Her storyline is about to come to a head and she will get what's coming to her. I don't know if she'll be killed or end up in prison for killing her fiance. If she has the baby, I think it will end up with Michael and the Quartermaines. I also think it's possible that she faked the paternity test and that Michael is not really the father. Also, it seems like she might be the birth mother that Lucas and Brad are hoping to adopt from. Nelle hates Carly so much that she would love to mess with her brother's life too.

I'd love to see her murdered, and then have a big "whodunit" to try to figure out who killed her-so many people have reason to want her dead. I know, I know-this is a much used type of storyline, but I'm always up for a good "whodunit".

Ummmmm...why is Col. Sanders on GH? And why is Maxie hiding his secret chicken recipe for him? Have they really run out of story ideas?

Ummmmm...why is Col. Sanders on GH? And why is Maxie hiding his secret chicken recipe for him? Have they really run out of story ideas?

OMG, I was just going to post that. I couldn't understand that whole scene for the life of me. I'm guessing Col. Sanders is a big fan of the show, but why not give him a better reason to be on the show. They could have had him be a patient at GH and did a lot more with him.

I just saw on Facebook that today is National Fried Chicken Day. Still makes no sense to waste time on GH!

I've read that KFC follows GH on Twitter and will occasionally tweet things about storylines. Maybe they're trying to be connected and give each other publicity??

Meanwhile, if Michael is going to fake his death, I really hope he lets his immediate family in on the plan. After losing Morgan, it would be so unfair to subject Carly, Sonny, Jocelyn, Jason and Bobbie to thinking they've lost him too. Monica should also be told. If Michael turns up "dead", it would seriously send Carly over the edge for real. I like a good story, but not if they're downright cruel. That's not fun to watch.

I hope we get to see more of Max and Milo. I love those guys!

I turned to the DiS for you guys to tell me that the Brad Baby storyline is gonna turn out alright. After yesterdays episode, I don't think I can go back for more. :(

I agree. Just the little bit that they showed was rough. I hope the baby lives. But I have a feeling that Nelle's baby will some how fit into this story line.

I turned to the DiS for you guys to tell me that the Brad Baby storyline is gonna turn out alright. After yesterdays episode, I don't think I can go back for more. :(

Oh, oh! I haven't watched yesterday's episode yet (recorded it), and now I'm unsure. But I do know that I wish this whole Ferncliff/Carly thing would end.

Obrecht's involvement is an unexpected twist to me. So sad for Brad and Lucas. Carly should leave Sonny for Jason, but Steve won't do the story unless Sonny "died". I thought it would have been so soapy for Jason to take up with Ava after she helped rescue him, but alas...
So excited about Genie back to taping in September!

Here's my prediction for Brad/Lucas/Nelle babies:

Brad and Lucas will lose their baby. I thought the birth mother would reclaim him, and I hope that still happens. Having a newborn baby die is just too painful for anyone to watch.

Michael will end up not being the father of Nelle's baby. They fake paternity tests on the show all the time, and Nelle is just crafty enough to have done it.

Based on the confessions the police got on video, Nelle will be taken into custody and get locked up in prison. After Michael learns he's not the father, the baby will go up for adoption and will go to Brad and Lucas.

It kind of serves Nelle right that her baby would become part of Carly's family. As Lucas's sister, Carly will be the baby's aunt. And Bobbie, who has always been onto Nelle's lies, will be the grandma.

I kind of think this is how it will all go down, but you never know with GH!

But now I’m reading that Brad will rush the lifeless baby to the hospital, see Nelle’s healthy baby and switch them before Lucas or anyone else knows a thing. I would not like that to happen. They just made Brad into a decent guy. He and Lucas need to get Nelle’s baby legitimately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts