The GH Official Thread Part 3

So what does everyone think really happened with Franco and Drew. I'm wondering if Harvey was either physically or sexually abusing Drew and/or Franco and Franco was rushing Drew down the stairs to get away from Harvey and accidently pushed him too hard causing Drew to fall. Harvey tells Betsy Franco pushed Drew maliciously down the stairs, he's a danger, so she sent Drew away, never knowing Harvey was the real danger. What do you guys think?

ITA with this. That is what I was thinking. ::yes::

On another note, I agree with what Scott said to Ava today about Griffin needing a personality. Not that I don't like Griffin, but someone like Ava would get bored with him rather quickly I believe. She needs some excitement!! ;)

I final got my power back after 4 days in the dark and cold. Anyway, can anyone tell me what happened with Franco and Harvey, do we know what Franco remembered/

Elizabeth...oh Elizabeth...Port Charles is in ruins. Patients are being brought to the hospital left and right. Amy seemed to
be the only nurse on duty for hours. You show up to help and it looks like it will be a long, hard, busy night in the ER. So you help out a little by patching up a wound on Harvey's arm...then you jump into the shower with your boyfriend? You can't find anything else to do at the hospital after a major earthquake? Sure, it should be your wedding night and you weren't scheduled to work. But if you're going to be there, do some actual work!

I'm starting to wonder now if Valentin is actually Henrich's dad. Maybe he was the one who drugged Anna and Anna just assumed it was Faison. It's weird that Valentin would look out for Henrich all these years and followed Anna when she gave birth. The only thing is how did Faison get Henrich to begin with.

Also, Laura Wright (Carly) and Wes Ramsey (Peter/Henrich) are dating in real life. I actually thought he was like in his early 30's but is apparently 40, she's 47. Wonder if they will have them be a couple on the show.

I'm starting to wonder now if Valentin is actually Henrich's dad. Maybe he was the one who drugged Anna and Anna just assumed it was Faison. It's weird that Valentin would look out for Henrich all these years and followed Anna when she gave birth. The only thing is how did Faison get Henrich to begin with.

Interesting theory. There's definitely some kind of connection between them.

Really Sam? You tell your husband you're still in love with your ex and you can't move forward until you figure things out. Then you beg him not to leave? What's he supposed to do? Sleep next to you until
you decide whether or not you're going to leave him for his brother? Geez!

Really Sam? You tell your husband you're still in love with your ex and you can't move forward until you figure things out. Then you beg him not to leave? What's he supposed to do? Sleep next to you until
you decide whether or not you're going to leave him for his brother? Geez!

I know the whole thing is so silly. I guess it's a good storyline as far as Jason/Drew go, except I do not like the actor who plays Drew. I can barely understand him and is so monotone. I don't understand how he has lasted on the show. Maybe it's just me who can't understand a word he says lol.

I had a feeling they brought Andre back to help Mike.

Not sure how they are going to wrap up this Harvey storyline. Pretty much everyone in Port Chuck knows he bad yet we still don't know what he did to Drew and Franco. Hopefully we will find out soon and they can wrap this storyline up.

Also the whole storyline with Nelle trying to drive Carly crazy. Carly, Jason and Spinelli all agree someone is messing with her, yet none of them think of Nelle. Seriously???

I know the whole thing is so silly. I guess it's a good storyline as far as Jason/Drew go, except I do not like the actor who plays Drew. I can barely understand him and is so monotone. I don't understand how he has lasted on the show. Maybe it's just me who can't understand a word he says lol.

I had a feeling they brought Andre back to help Mike.

Not sure how they are going to wrap up this Harvey storyline. Pretty much everyone in Port Chuck knows he bad yet we still don't know what he did to Drew and Franco. Hopefully we will find out soon and they can wrap this storyline up.

Also the whole storyline with Nelle trying to drive Carly crazy. Carly, Jason and Spinelli all agree someone is messing with her, yet none of them think of Nelle. Seriously???

I think it's pointing toward Franco remembering that Harvey molested him when he was 3-years old. He remembers Harvey saying, "No one will believe you, Bobby." I've also read theories that Franco was pushing Drew into the basement to protect him from Harvey, and Drew accidentally fell down the stairs.

Agreed on the Nelle/Carly storyline. Today Carly said, "Someone is messing with me" and not "I think I'm going crazy." Nelle wants to drive her crazy, but Carly already knows someone is doing all this on purpose. With Jason and Spinelli on the case, they'll figure it out before Carly actually goes nuts!

Just curious as to what others think about the storyline involving Mike and his Alzheimer's? For anyone who's lived with someone who had it, do you find it realistic? I'm finding it very interesting and informative. However, as a disclaimer, I have to say I'm about a week behind, so I don't know what's happened with Mike since he got introduced to ? [I can't remember her name-the social services person, someone's Aunt].

Stella.

I like it but I prefer Y&R's because I love the characters involved.

I can't stand Sonny, so it loses points for me right off the bat.

Having said that, Max Gail is doing a fabulous job.

This would have been a wonderful story for Laura and Lesley.

My mom had Alzheimer's for 10 years. I'd say it's pretty realistic. Heartbreaking. What I do find unrealistic is if Sonny talks Andre into restoring Mike's memories. I wish it were that easy.

My mom had Alzheimer's for 10 years. I'd say it's pretty realistic. Heartbreaking. What I do find unrealistic is if Sonny talks Andre into restoring Mike's memories. I wish it were that easy.
Andre already said he couldn't do that. He said it wasn't possible with Alzheimer's.

Oh I know that. But I didn't know if it was the start of him trying to talk Andre into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter