The GH Official Thread Part 3

But now I’m reading that Brad will rush the lifeless baby to the hospital, see Nelle’s healthy baby and switch them before Lucas or anyone else knows a thing. I would not like that to happen. They just made Brad into a decent guy. He and Lucas need to get Nelle’s baby legitimately.

I think that is exactly what will happen. I think he will justify it by saying the baby will be better off without Nelle in its life and that will be true. I think they can still keep Brad a decent guy since this is a desperate act on his part and it is Nelle he is keeping the baby from. Of course Michael will be hurt, but maybe it will turn out he wasn't the father.

I hate when they kill babies on this show. Not sure why they do that.

Ok not what I thought, but Brad and Lucas have Nelle's baby. I'm guessing Michael won't have the heart to go after her after thinking their baby died. I read the actress playing Nelle is leaving the show really soon. I guess they'll have nelle run away. Brad will think he's in the clear and then in about a year they will recast Nelle to come back and claim her baby lol.

Yes, I never thought Nelle would willingly give the baby to Brad. But it totally sets it up for at least 2 things; Nelle will return at some point and want her baby back and Michael will go through some even tougher times thinking he caused the baby to die since he kept Nelle in the car to the point of the crash. The guilt will be a storyline possibly.

Yes, I never thought Nelle would willingly give the baby to Brad. But it totally sets it up for at least 2 things; Nelle will return at some point and want her baby back and Michael will go through some even tougher times thinking he caused the baby to die since he kept Nelle in the car to the point of the crash. The guilt will be a storyline possibly.

Yeah, I think Michael is headed to Ferncliff. I don't like this storyline at all. I wish with her confession they would have locked her up and threw away the key. the actress is leaving anyway. I cant' see anyone else playing Nelle, the actress who plays her does such a great job.

Also, what if the baby's birth mother wants him back?

And what did Brad do with the baby that died??

Also, what if the baby's birth mother wants him back?

And what did Brad do with the baby that died??

Didn't even think of that. I assume he buried the baby somewhere in the woods. Also, how does anyone believe Nelle gave birth to a cleaned up baby with a cut umbilical cord in the middle of the woods.

Oh yeah, duh, sorry, I forgot Nelle has the baby that died!! :rolleyes1

Anyone else wish Michael had asked for an autopsy to find out the cause of death and do another DNA test?

I love GH, but c'mon, really? Nell was in a car accident, gave birth in the woods, is holding a dead baby.....and she is sitting in a waiting room?

Then Chase, a police officer, is discussing evidence (Nell's confession) and the death of the baby in the bar for all to hear?

Oh writers, please do better!

Ok not what I thought, but Brad and Lucas have Nelle's baby. I'm guessing Michael won't have the heart to go after her after thinking their baby died. I read the actress playing Nelle is leaving the show really soon. I guess they'll have nelle run away. Brad will think he's in the clear and then in about a year they will recast Nelle to come back and claim her baby lol.
or.. the birth mother will change her mind. I love a good baby swap story. we haven't had one in a while. I loved the one that crossed over between all my kids and OLTL

and with it being nelle's idea and brad was grief struck, it really doesn't make him turn back into the total monster he was.

Considering Sam gave birth to Scout while wearing pants and Ava was in a major inferno and only burned her left cheek, I'd say the writing is improving!

And, Cameron was born on the show before Molly, so he should be a grown man by now. But Molly is in her 20s, going to college and living with her boyfriend. Cameron just jumped a few years to finally become a teenager.

I love GH, but c'mon, really? Nell was in a car accident, gave birth in the woods, is holding a dead baby.....and she is sitting in a waiting room?

Then Chase, a police officer, is discussing evidence (Nell's confession) and the death of the baby in the bar for all to hear?

Oh writers, please do better!
It's ludicrous, but no different from anything they've done over the 25+ years I've watched off and on. It's a soap -- it's supposed to be ridiculous.

Last edited:
I was really offended that Brad took the dead baby out to the deserted road. As I know, having had a baby die, they need to be buried, just like adults, not "dig a hole' etc." like a dog. So he's on the hook for desecration of a corpse or something like that, in my opinion.

I was really offended that Brad took the dead baby out to the deserted road. As I know, having had a baby die, they need to be buried, just like adults, not "dig a hole' etc." like a dog. So he's on the hook for desecration of a corpse or something like that, in my opinion.
I was assuming he was on his way to the hospital and pulled over because he was having a hard time handling the situation. They just needed a plot device to get him near nelle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter