The GH Official Thread Part 3

this is beginning to remind me of Twin Peaks.......

ETA I had read about Kimberley but today's events were just too hard to wrap my mind around. Issuing a warrant for arrest based on an unsubstantuated anonymous phone call is just he tip of the iceberg. And des anyone else think that the actor playing Lucas reminds them of Rick Springfield? The funniest moment though was when Sam said Alias and it was ah lias or something odd like that. And how could Britt's name get on a short list for chief (a position that was held by respected venerable doctors in the past like Steve Hardy and even Alan Quartermaine).

ETA I had read about Kimberley but today's events were just too hard to wrap my mind around. Issuing a warrant for arrest based on an unsubstantuated anonymous phone call is just he tip of the iceberg. And des anyone else think that the actor playing Lucas reminds them of Rick Springfield? The funniest moment though was when Sam said Alias and it was ah lias or something odd like that. And how could Britt's name get on a short list for chief (a position that was held by respected venerable doctors in the past like Steve Hardy and even Alan Quartermaine).

GH IMO has officially jumped the shark. Kimberly was my fav. I came back when she came back and I fell in love with Scrubs. I can't sit back and watch them destroy the last part of GH I had left. So I'm walking away.

I think Robin's exit is somehow connected to Victor Cassadine. She's been working with him regularly lately. He's been almost exclusively working with her. I'm sure it will be OTT and *** worthy. Robin is going to leave not only her husband but her daughter. The 2 people she fought tooth and nail to get home to. Just no.

GH IMO has officially jumped the shark. Kimberly was my fav. I came back when she came back and I fell in love with Scrubs. I can't sit back and watch them destroy the last part of GH I had left. So I'm walking away.

I think Robin's exit is somehow connected to Victor Cassadine. She's been working with him regularly lately. He's been almost exclusively working with her. I'm sure it will be OTT and *** worthy. Robin is going to leave not only her husband but her daughter. The 2 people she fought tooth and nail to get home to. Just no.

Truthfully, I'm sick and tired of Robin's character and her holier than thou attitude. She meddles in everyones's business (revealing not one but two paternity issues) and looks down her nose at others. I've read several comments in other places and have to agree, shed's not connected this time. There was no spark with anyone this time except maybe the little girl that blows everyone away as Emma. And she's back just a short time after begin away from any type of patient care for two years and thinks that she's going to be chosen chief of staff. I think she needs to move on to directing as she's not in any position to give this show her undivided attention. This tactic works for Tony Geary because his character has always been a bounder, running off at the drop of a hat. She's' a wife and mother, hard to grasp leaving your little girl after you just recommitted to your family.

Are we really suppose to believe Dr. Obrect (sp?) would not only be in jail but hired to be Chief of Staff:confused3 How ridiculous. I love the character,, but this is so unbelievable.

Are we really suppose to believe Dr. Obrect (sp?) would not only be in jail but hired to be Chief of Staff:confused3 How ridiculous. I love the character,, but this is so unbelievable.

ITA, it is totally unbelievable. It's an insult to our (the viewers) intelligence.

And anyone watching right now in Eastern Time Zone?

I adore little Emma, cutest child actress EVER since Shirley Temple in those old B & W movies! but today is absolutely stupid.

The dialogue between she and the two little boys is so contrived that its not even funny. :rolleyes2:crazy2:

OMG I'm editing because "The Plot Thickens" with the stables!! OMG I can hardly wait to see what happens next LOL
:sad2:
:scared1:
(Although Emma is still adorable!)

I, on the other hand, LOVE the Cameron/Emma/Spencer thing. Yes, the dialogue is a bit much, but it cracks me up (which I think is the point unlike the whole Olbrecht as *** business). I was just thinking: take those 3, SORAS Georgie and Danny and you've got the next juicy story lines in about 5 years.

Despite how annoyed I am with Heather being out of the cuckoo's nest more than she's in, she has become one of my favorite characters!

I can't STAND the Olbrecht character. I am German and many of my elder relatives had accents.. not at all like that! it is so iritating. and the whole script is so stupid.

emma (the actress who plays her) is adorable and vwery talented. the kid who plays spencer is so bad. over acting.. well, the script they gave him didn't help.. again stupid.

the other thing the writers forgot. emma would not forget sabrina so easily.. she loved her. she would be asking for her.. constantly.

GH didn't air for me because of the snow coverage.....I can't understand how we can have 5 hours( actually more ) of nonstop snow coverage on every major station. It's snowing we get it!!

Please. So stupid. I thought having Britt's name on a shortlist was ridiculous enough considering she is pretty hated at the hospital but I thought we might end up with a scenario where Nikolas pushed for her. But Obrect? I actually said out loud "Wait, isn't she in jail?"

Also, Carly looked fantastic considering all the days she spent locked in the boathouse tied to the floor.

And why bother with the drama of bringing Robin back just to have her go again? I guess we should all get ready for Sabrina's happy ending part 2. LOL

Don't want to ruin the show for those who haven't watched yet, but the end of the show with Brad OH MY GOD. Was not expecting that lol.

Don't want to ruin the show for those who haven't watched yet, but the end of the show with Brad OH MY GOD. Was not expecting that lol.
Thanks for not spoiling it, since I recorded it. But now you really have me anxious to watch it tonight.

Have all the good writers quit because this writing in crazy, and not in a good way.

General Hospital has lost me again. I guess I can tolerate reading the recaps online, but I just can't bear to watch. Too much going on, that just makes me cringe.

Does anyone know why Kimberley M is leaving after being back for only 6 weeks or so? Did she know when she came back that it would be such a short stint? If so, I'd have been just as happy not to see her at all, rather than have her come back for such a short period of time. I keep wondering how her leaving again will impact the Ptrick/Sabrina situation. Inquiring minds wonder when it will come out that Sabrina's baby really IS Patrick's. And speaking of babies with secret parentage, is Lucy ever going to find out that Britt's baby is really hers?

Does anyone know why Kimberley M is leaving after being back for only 6 weeks or so? Did she know when she came back that it would be such a short stint? If so, I'd have been just as happy not to see her at all, rather than have her come back for such a short period of time. I keep wondering how her leaving again will impact the Ptrick/Sabrina situation. Inquiring minds wonder when it will come out that Sabrina's baby really IS Patrick's. And speaking of babies with secret parentage, is Lucy ever going to find out that Britt's baby is really hers?

I read that Kimberly wants to continue to pursue her directing career, which is why she left in 2011. She also said the fans would not be happy with the way Robin leaves this time, but that it's being left open for her to return someday. I'm sure it will have some bearing on Patrick/Sabrina, but how much more can they jerk them around? "My wife is dead. Marry me. My wife is back. Sorry. My wife is gone again. Come back to me." Ugh!

I also read somewhere that Britt would finally come clean about the baby and give him to Dante and Lulu. She's already been feeling guilty about it, and Dante and Lulu's break-up seems to be making her feel even worse. They also have Lulu bonding with Ben when she visits Nikolas. Maybe it will happen soon.

Regarding the Obrect thing, it's just beyond belief. It seems that she has something on that one board member who hired her. But, in any real hospital, one, lone board member can't hire a chief of staff. It would take a majority vote of the entire board. Isn't Tracy still on the board? There's no way they would hire a woman who was even remotely involved in blowing up their lab and holding one of their doctors hostage for two years, even if she was magically cleared. Monica got fired for her son's legal troubles and he was cleared.

I actually like the Obrect character and I love the actress. She's a great villain. But this storyline is just beyond the shark!

Kimberly is directing a full length movie in May. It was always known she was only back for a short contract because she is directing the movie. I expect Robin's wrap up story to come out of no where and give me whiplash. I really don't have a big problem with her exit. I do however resent the week she spent wasted before returning to her family. Week with Jerry. Weeks hiding in Port Charles. Then weeks of Patrick's wishy washy triangle. Scrubs should have been given a beautiful few months and then they could have found a reason to split them up. The writer IMO was afraid of Scrubs and didn't want them to out shine his toy Sabrina. I don't think I the character if Sabrina has caught on and Patrick and Sabrina were a disaster. But the writer is desperate to make us love her and them so he manipulates the writing in her favor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter