The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

The sleeping beauty bags are darling. I just got my first D and B purse a year ago. (Peter Pan Cross body).i love it and save it for trips or dress up occasions, as my daily purse gets trashed. So I really don’t need another, especially since it is also a white background, BUT I go by Merryweather at my summer job. I have been looking for something like a hat or clothes featuring Merryweather. Sooo tempting! Any advice on finding D and B discounted?

I need to book a vacation at Aulani just so I can wear this dress!
upload_2019-1-23_15-43-14-png.377719

The sleeping beauty bags are darling. I just got my first D and B purse a year ago. (Peter Pan Cross body).i love it and save it for trips or dress up occasions, as my daily purse gets trashed. So I really don’t need another, especially since it is also a white background, BUT I go by Merryweather at my summer job. I have been looking for something like a hat or clothes featuring Merryweather. Sooo tempting! Any advice on finding D and B discounted?

To me, this bag really looks like the type to buy in person. The fairies are big and loosing a face due to the logo makes a big difference that's the only reason I'm not buying it online. Most likely by the time we get to WDW/Disney Springs these will be long gone. I will not buy from Ebay.

I saw some photos on Instagram yesterday (can’t remember which account or I’d go back and link it here, sorry!) but it showed more new dresses - a Spaceship Earth print, Trader Sams and Mickey shaped snacks.

I saw a retweet about the spaceship earth dress and purse on twitter

Are these the dresses?
upload_2019-1-26_22-3-54.png

upload_2019-1-26_22-4-23.png

@Penguinempress , maybe this is it...

D-lish collection - Disney Snack Dress available in both Mommy and Me sizes.

View attachment 378512

Alex and Ani “Best Day Ever” bracelet
Featuring some of our favorite park treats: a Mickey waffle, Mickey ice cream bar, Minnie cupcake, and Dole Whip.
View attachment 378513

Thanks The Disney Fashionisita Blog :thumbsup2
Link: https://disneyfashionista.com/were-gushing-over-the-new-disney-springs-2019-merchandise-preview/
Yes, that’s it!!! Thanks @FoxC63 ! I’m not crazy about the belt but I like that one more than the Up or Spaceship Earth dresses. The Trader Sams dress is kinda cute but I feel like it’s too similar to the tiki room dress.

I like the idea of the Trader Sam's dress but I'm not sure I like the style. Or really, how well it will fit me.

Love love love the prints of the Spaceship Earth and UP dresses and the Shrunken Head purse. Although I'm not sure I'm a fan of the silhouette of the two dresses. I have a feeling they'd look terrible on my lacking in curves and bust "12yo boy body".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter