The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Does anyone know if they are done making the Tiki bird dress? I know the adult dress is still for sale, but the girl dress has been out of stock in sizes above small since the late fall. I even tried to find one during our December trip at Disney Springs and they were out of stock in the sizes I was searching for. Since I haven't seen an inventory update on the Disney Parks app or the Disney Store website, i was just wondering. Thanks :-)

Does anyone know if they are done making the Tiki bird dress? I know the adult dress is still for sale, but the girl dress has been out of stock in sizes above small since the late fall. I even tried to find one during our December trip at Disney Springs and they were out of stock in the sizes I was searching for. Since I haven't seen an inventory update on the Disney Parks app or the Disney Store website, i was just wondering. Thanks :-)

I would call and ask. I would also check out Disneyland.

Has anyone tried to put a dress inside out in the dryer on delicate? I have the small world one and dont want to ruin it.

I might be late to the game...but who in their right mind would pay $700 for a dress that looks like a nightgown??? Just...no. I adore the Dress Shop dresses but I just don't see the appeal on this one to justify the price point

View attachment 367574

It's been a while since you posted but I thought I'd add this in the mix...
upload_2019-2-26_14-3-37.png
Originally $274.95 Now only $218.99 - What a bargain!

Fugly - Can I write that on the DIS?! :rotfl:

upload_2019-2-26_14-7-38.png

I bought the Trader Sam's dress. It needs a little alteration in the bust/arm holes (it gapes a bit and shows my bra), but otherwise fits nicely and I like the cut.

I wonder if it has anything to do with those stitches on the front, looking at this photo it appears to be the issue.
upload_2019-2-26_17-24-29.png

Ok, this is kinda off topic but I wanted to share, as I know you ladies can appreciate a good park outfit! Here are my outfits from the 3 Disney days of my Christmas trip. Not Dress Shop but similar style - full skirt, classic silhouette. I wish I could dress like this every day but it was -10 here today - no skirts for me!

UbhZlMJ.jpg

7A9qNvD.jpg

8GNEd7l.jpg

In case you can't tell, those are the MUPPETS all over my skirt - love it!
I just saw this. Can you tell me where you got the Muppets skirt from. I absolutely love this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter