Tie Dye shirts
NicksBirthdayParty011.jpg

NicksBirthdayParty012.jpg

And just because I love them so much :lmao: :lmao:
Nicks12thBirthday048.jpg

Deb,
Love the shirts.

Thanks everyone for thethoughts, prayers, and hugs
Robyn-thanks for calling tonight! it was so great ot hear from you again and i have to plan another trip to see ya!

Did anybody see the Extreme Makeover Home Edition tonight??? What a brave kid.

Disney gave them DVC pts for 3 years and they stayed at the Hilton Head resort.

I am so glad to have the new season!!

Did anybody see the Extreme Makeover Home Edition tonight??? What a brave kid.

Disney gave them DVC pts for 3 years and they stayed at the Hilton Head resort.

I am so glad to have the new season!!

Their home was beautiful.

Hey guys--i need some prayers--im freaking out!

My grandmother just callled and my grandpa (the one that is sick) is having chest pains and getting rushed to the hospital. They dont know if this is a heart attack, related to the chemo or what...He fell a couple times this week.

My mom and dad are headed to the hospital and i cant go because i was sick all weekend...so im freaked out and just sitting here home alone waiting for info--it will be at least an hour til they even get t here

:hug:

Hey guys--i need some prayers--im freaking out!

My grandmother just callled and my grandpa (the one that is sick) is having chest pains and getting rushed to the hospital. They dont know if this is a heart attack, related to the chemo or what...He fell a couple times this week.

My mom and dad are headed to the hospital and i cant go because i was sick all weekend...so im freaked out and just sitting here home alone waiting for info--it will be at least an hour til they even get t here

You've got my prayers! Please keep us updated.

So my grandmother was admitted to the hospital this afternoon. Her defibrillator
shocked her several times this morning while she was at church. The bad thing about it is the top part of her heart is what was "Acting up" the defibrillator is only supposed to shock her if it is the bottom half of her heart "Acting up". They will readjust it some time tomorrow. They have done this twice already in the past month.

:wizard: for your grandmother Jennifer.

How are you feeling?

So my grandmother was admitted to the hospital this afternoon. Her defibrillator
shocked her several times this morning while she was at church. The bad thing about it is the top part of her heart is what was "Acting up" the defibrillator is only supposed to shock her if it is the bottom half of her heart "Acting up". They will readjust it some time tomorrow. They have done this twice already in the past month.

So my dad just called and they said it doesnt look like anything cardiac with my grandpa's heart...so they are now doing tests to see if its related to the cancer,chemo, or wahtever else....

thanks for keeping him in your prayres

Hi there...So there are 2 helicopters with searchlights hovering around our neighborhood. :scared1:

That sounds strangely familiar! Lock your doors & tell your DH to stay INSIDE. (Mine always goes OUTSIDE when there is something going on.)

I hope they get it fixed! I don't think I like the sound of being zapped!:scared1:

So who watched Housewives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter