The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, all! I have a very few minutes to pop on here and let you know that I haven't moved to some remote part of the arctic without internet access or fallen into a deep, dark pit.

Life has been so busy around here that I don't get much time to keep up with the DDA. I do think about you a lot, though. It's amazing how many times in a day something will remind me of one (or more) of you.

Things will slow back down again, and I will be back more frequently.

The cross country season is going well for both of my older two. Laura moved up this year to the longer course, since she started high school. She prefers the longer distance. The weather has been wonderful for meets so far, and I hope it can last through the month.

Preschool is going very well. I absolutely love my classes. It just takes so much time to plan and prepare. Don't believe that preschool is ever really a part time job even if that's how the pay works. We have classes only in the mornings, but I never seem to get home right after class. Next year when I have things all set, it should be a little easier.

Synchro has started up, and there are some politics going on, but so far nothing has been a major issue. I think that the head coach has things very much under his control right now, so I hope it can stay that way.

Miles is still swimming and taking gymnastics. He wants to do Cub Scouts, but they meet on a swim day. I think I'll sign him up and work on rank advancement at home as much as I can.

pixiedust: for all that need it!

I need to get dinner started now.

Beth

Speaking of christmas presents,,,,i jus tspent some time wrapping some hahaha

im home sick still and got so bored of laying down so i decided to wrap presents--then i just realized, its the beginning of october and they are wrapped alreayd...what is wrong with me hahah

Nothing's wrong with you!!! Just think how you'll be able to enjoy December without having to worry about the shopping and wrapping!

Jen - Feel better soon!

Beth - I was just thinking of you the other day! Glad you could pop in! I hope things slow down for you so you can join us more often. Take care! My friend Susan (the one who was helping with Brother & Sister) is teaching music at the preschool where her boys go. She doesn't get paid but the boys go to preschool for free so she figures it's a good trade! She just teaches one morning each week.

Hi, all! I have a very few minutes to pop on here and let you know that I haven't moved to some remote part of the arctic without internet access or fallen into a deep, dark pit.

Life has been so busy around here that I don't get much time to keep up with the DDA. I do think about you a lot, though. It's amazing how many times in a day something will remind me of one (or more) of you.

The cross country season is going well for both of my older two. Laura moved up this year to the longer course, since she started high school. She prefers the longer distance. The weather has been wonderful for meets so far, and I hope it can last through the month.

Preschool is going very well. I absolutely love my classes. It just takes so much time to plan and prepare. Don't believe that preschool is ever really a part time job even if that's how the pay works. We have classes only in the mornings, but I never seem to get home right after class. Next year when I have things all set, it should be a little easier.

Synchro has started up, and there are some politics going on, but so far nothing has been a major issue. I think that the head coach has things very much under his control right now, so I hope it can stay that way.

Miles is still swimming and taking gymnastics. He wants to do Cub Scouts, but they meet on a swim day. I think I'll sign him up and work on rank advancement at home as much as I can.

Beth

Wow! Talk about busy!!! Hope you're taking time to breathe somewhere in there! Sounds like the kids are doing well, though! That's great!!!

Could someone please explain to my children that it is possible to hang clothes up? I know it's easier to throw them on the floor or in the hamper, but I'm getting so tired of washing clothes that I know darn well aren't dirty!!!

I would love to get the laundry done, and not have to do another load the very next day! Grrrr!!!:mad:

Nothing's wrong with you!!! Just think how you'll be able to enjoy December without having to worry about the shopping and wrapping!

thats what im hoping! besides, the main reason i did my shopping so early is so i didnt hvae a big payment to make before the cruise! less than 100 days to go !!!

Could someone please explain to my children that it is possible to hang clothes up? I know it's easier to throw them on the floor or in the hamper, but I'm getting so tired of washing clothes that I know darn well aren't dirty!!!

I would love to get the laundry done, and not have to do another load the very next day! Grrrr!!!:mad:

if someone explains this to your kids, could someone explain it to my brother? haha

Theresa - I'm just wondering (no pressure, mind you), when the names will be going out for the ornament exchange!!! My kids are really getting excited about this!!

Beth - It was good to hear from you. Pop in when you have a chance. We all definitely understand busy lives!

It is looking pretty good weather-wise for our trip in TEN DAYS...

WDWOct2007.jpg

Let's just hope that those Sunday evening showers are not going to be followed by Monday morning rain too!

Beth

Hi Beth,

Good to see you posting. Come on when you can. RL does get in the way of our DISsing!!! Glad to hear everything is going okay. Looks like you will be busy for a while.

Theresa - I'm just wondering (no pressure, mind you), when the names will be going out for the ornament exchange!!! My kids are really getting excited about this!!

Next Sunday....or sooner if I know nobody else is participating.

Hi Beth,

Good to see you posting. Come on when you can. RL does get in the way of our DISsing!!! Glad to hear everything is going okay. Looks like you will be busy for a while.

Beth-

I'm going to ditto!!

Sounds like you need to job hunt in earnest, Becky. I realize you haven't been in your position very long, but it really appears you would love to be in FL full-time!

Its not that I don't love my job. I truly do. I love the hills and mountains of PA. Its just I don't have many friends in PA and am not a fan of the winters. Although fall is my favorite season and I will truly miss it. It just doesn't feel like fall though with 80- 90 degree temperatures. I have this feeling we are going to all of a sudden drop to 30 degrees.

I keep going through the I should move in PA or should I just move to FL.:confused: I truly am not sure what to do. I just know I have to be ready and accept where life takes me.

i have had a some what busy weekend and im still not done. yesterday was pretty laidback ecept seeing our hockey team lose to chicago. today i was suppose to have my last interview but they never showed. my dad and i went and got me a new printer/faxer/copier. mine has been dead for a long while and since i am my own boss in dealing w/ attendants and me needing it for my new job. we also got me a lock box for employee info so no one can get it. now i need to clean my MESSY desk off, write attendant rules, and write a to-do list for this week.

oh yeah, vicki you got me hooked on build a bear. i got me cera. ill have to take a picture of her and her friend bagwell(my nephew's turtle). i love build a bear

Love the picture in the frame!

Sorry to hear about the disposal, hope dh can fix it quickly!

th_terra.jpg

I'm waiting on DH to get back form Lowes, we just had a flood in the kitchen, our disposal went out and leaked all up under the cabinet. It's always something.

Tia - Thanks for re-posting the link! I meant to look at your pics the other day, but I was at work and the computer there is poky about loading pics. Terra doesn't have that "baby" look anymore. She has a "little girl" face now.:)

DS got $20.00 from Half Price Books. He is aggravating me because he still only wants "real" money and no Disney Dollars. He thinks our next trip is 10 months from now, so he can't grasp WHY he should be putting money aside for Disney.:headache: He only has $15 Disney Dollars and about $2 left on a gift card. He also doesn't have that much time to save up for the December trip. I guess I should save up some Disney Dollars as part of his Christmas present so he will have some money.

Doesn't she, though. I can't believe it. I was flipping through a Disney album of Michelle's while we were there and she had pictures of Terra at DL over several visits and I couldn't believe how much older she looks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter