The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've got the full blown sinus/congestion thing going. I was miserable today at work. I've taken some allergy meds so I hope I unstuff before trying to sleep.

oh no not you too. Get well fast.:wizard:

I actually felt a little better today. as long as I did not get to hot. If I got hot or was in a hot room I started having trouble breathing.

Hi!!!

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes. We had a great birthday.

Dana brought me roses even though we agreed to no presents this year. 3 yellow, 3 red, 3 pink, & 3 white. :love:

The kids made us a birthday party. We hadn't been allowed in the dining room all weekend as they were making our surprises. They had made us a pinata out of a paper bag, a pin the tale on the monkey game, & goody bags. Everything was made/drawn by them with monkeys on it since we were born in the year of the monkey. It was the sweetest thing they have ever done for us. I have to keep this thought in my head the next time they are all fighting with each other & I want to pull my hair out.:lmao:

20 more days til Disney!

I was looking at the posible changes to the DDP in 2008 too & I think we are going to get the DDE card. I don't want to have 3 sit down meals a day & the DDP was way too much food for us anyway.

I am hunting for airfare for April.....

Everyone who is sick, I hope you are on the mend.

Tammi,
I am glad you got the good news you were hoping for!

Oh that sounds like a cute party.

Hi!!!

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes. We had a great birthday.

Dana brought me roses even though we agreed to no presents this year. 3 yellow, 3 red, 3 pink, & 3 white. :love:

The kids made us a birthday party. We hadn't been allowed in the dining room all weekend as they were making our surprises. They had made us a pinata out of a paper bag, a pin the tale on the monkey game, & goody bags. Everything was made/drawn by them with monkeys on it since we were born in the year of the monkey. It was the sweetest thing they have ever done for us. I have to keep this thought in my head the next time they are all fighting with each other & I want to pull my hair out.:lmao:

20 more days til Disney!

I was looking at the posible changes to the DDP in 2008 too & I think we are going to get the DDE card. I don't want to have 3 sit down meals a day & the DDP was way too much food for us anyway.

I am hunting for airfare for April.....

Everyone who is sick, I hope you are on the mend.

Tammi,
I am glad you got the good news you were hoping for!
Thanks, Anne Marie.

That was so sweet what your kids did for you. You and Dana are blessed!

So I tried to teach my kids the Rabbit Rabbit thing.....Nicholas got it, but I think it went over Alyssa's head.

Hi all! I was trying to catch up, but haven't made it so far. We spent noon to 9pm on Sat, 1pm to 9:30pm on Sunday and 1pm to 8pm yesterday up at Erin's helping get their house ready for the baby. Between Sat and Sun Dad and Brenden laid hardwood flooring in what is now Erin and Brendan's room while Mom and I painted Kaylin's room. I also washed upwards of 8 loads of laundry for them. Yesterday Kristi and I helped move all of the furniture around and get everything in order. I did another 5 loads of laundry (half just to get the considerable wrinkles out of clean clothes that had been piling in a basket for awhile) as well as hung and folded pretty much every piece of clothing they have. I also sorted Kaylin's clothes and got them in the dresser. In there we also managed to shampoo Kaylin's carpet, unpack and assemble all of the baby gifts and pretty much make for a much more "ready" home for them to come home too. In other words, I am beat! :teeth:

And the big news for the day is that Kaylin is on her way!!! Well, somewhat. ;) Erin went in at 7:30 this morning to be induced and they started her Pitocin around 9:30. I just got off of the phone with Kristi and Erin is still only dialated 3cm. I forgot to ask whether the doctor broke her water when he came in around 6 tonight, but we think that was the plan. Erin was getting her epidural when I called as the pain was starting to worsen. Hopefully, things will speed up soon and there will be some big news when we wake up in the morning.

I'll post pictures when I have them as well as pictures of the baby's room. It is simple, but very cute. She is using Terra's crib and the coloring is perfect with their bedding.

I'll work harder to catch up tomorrow, but for now Terra and I are having a "sleepover" in the living room. If you could send out some speedy delivery (okay, so I sound like Mr. McFeely) vibes for Erin, I know that she would appreciate them. Erin is (self-admittedly) a big baby when it comes to pain and the like so she would be happy if things would just move along quickly and be over with.

Hope all is well!!

You better be careful Becky :wizard:

:yay: for your cruise getting closer!

I better be getting the klutziness out of me now, I have fallen off my rolling chair at work when I tried to pick something up it rolled out from under me, fell up the stairs for the water slide with my rubber inner tube at Hersheypark and jammed my little toe on a chair leg now it is black and blue. This is the same toe that turned my whole foot black and blue around May because I had jammed it. I hope I am not this klutzy on my cruise.:laughing: :laughing: like that will happen.

37 Days, 37 Days

Hope you feel better soon :wizard:

Well, I've got the full blown sinus/congestion thing going. I was miserable today at work. I've taken some allergy meds so I hope I unstuff before trying to sleep.

How sweet!

How sweet is that???

:wizard: for a safe & quick delivery!

And the big news for the day is that Kaylin is on her way!!! Well, somewhat. ;) Erin went in at 7:30 this morning to be induced and they started her Pitocin around 9:30. I just got off of the phone with Kristi and Erin is still only dialated 3cm. I forgot to ask whether the doctor broke her water when he came in around 6 tonight, but we think that was the plan. Erin was getting her epidural when I called as the pain was starting to worsen. Hopefully, things will speed up soon and there will be some big news when we wake up in the morning.

I'll post pictures when I have them as well as pictures of the baby's room. It is simple, but very cute. She is using Terra's crib and the coloring is perfect with their bedding.

I'll work harder to catch up tomorrow, but for now Terra and I are having a "sleepover" in the living room. If you could send out some speedy delivery (okay, so I sound like Mr. McFeely) vibes for Erin, I know that she would appreciate them. Erin is (self-admittedly) a big baby when it comes to pain and the like so she would be happy if things would just move along quickly and be over with.

Hope all is well!!

My favorite group, TBA has been replaced for the October trip!!

Oct. 1-3 - FamilyStoneExperience
Oct. 4-7 - Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
Oct. 8-11 - Loverboy
Oct. 12-14 - David Sanborn
Oct. 15-16 - The Beach Boys
Oct. 17-18 - Little Richard
Oct. 19-21 - Three Dog Night
Oct. 22-25 - The Four Tops
Oct. 26-28 - Gloria Gaynor
Oct. 29-Nov. 1 - The S.O.S Band

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

has anyone ever heard of expotv.com I read about it on the budget board. You record your self giving a review on products then upload them to their site. You get paid $5 for each video

Is anyone going to the aquarium on Friday? Is anyone going to the aquarium on Sunday, this might help me determine if and what I am doing that weekend. I want to go to Baltimore, I just need to figure out what I am doing.

37 Days, 37 Days

Becky - Bob and I are thinking about doing the Aquarium on Sunday. Does that help?

Bob and I have LOTS of pictures of the day... we couldn't decide which ones to post. Here is#1:

IMG_0838-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter