The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all...
Wow you guys have been very chatty and I just haven't had the time to keep up. Emma has had a 2hr early dismissal all week which throws my routine into chaos. Not to mention that when I pick her up I am picking up 3 other girls and they all come here so by 1:30pm I have 8 kids here,:scared: Thankfully tomorrow and Monday Emma is off school.:banana:

Well I went to the dr.'s yesterday and so far so good. The nurse and I were talking while she was listening to the baby's heartbeat and we both think that it's a girl. She said the heartbeat is really fast so we will see. I schedule my ultrasound today so hopefully I will know for sure within the next 3 weeks.

Sending :hug: and :wizard: to everyone.

Glad your appointment went well, Robyn. I can't wait to see the results of your ultrasound either. :yay:

As for the extra kids... :scared: :eek: :wizard:

Morning DDA! It's cold here!!! Roads aren't the greatest either today...on the news all I'm hearing about is slipping and sliding everywhere. Hopefully they will be ok tonight - it's only a 20 minute drive to the florist but still...

Morning DDA! It's cold here!!! Roads aren't the greatest either today...on the news all I'm hearing about is slipping and sliding everywhere. Hopefully they will be ok tonight - it's only a 20 minute drive to the florist but still...

Good morning, Chanon. :wave2:

Drive safely Chanon :wizard:

Good morning, DDA! Hope everyone stays warm and dry and safe on the roads.

5.gif

Good morning.

Its starting to snow hard here & there are no closings or delays.:mad:

Tammi - I am hoping your date goes well today. Did you take the day off? Do you need any help getting ready for tomorrow? I noticed that the Orlando forecast has improved a bit for you guys. :sunny:

I have an eye doctor's appointment at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. If I can do anything in the morning to make your day go better, please let me know.

Elin you are so sweet :goodvibes

Tammi - I am hoping your date goes well today. Did you take the day off? Do you need any help getting ready for tomorrow? I noticed that the Orlando forecast has improved a bit for you guys. :sunny:

I have an eye doctor's appointment at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. If I can do anything in the morning to make your day go better, please let me know.

Are you supposed to get a lot of snow, Anne Marie? And, good morning! :)

Hi Elin!
Not too much accumulation but they said we are supposed to have a huge snow "squal" at around 3pm (just when the kids come out of school!:headache: )

Oh & you are sweet Elin, can you move by me? I could use some help tom'w morning!:rotfl2:

I just thought I would drop in to let everyone know I will be offline this week. I have been sick and went to the dr. I am on antibiotics and Vicadin for the pain which makes me extremely drowsy which is OK since the dr. wants me to get rest. Hopefully I'll be better by next week I hope everyone has a good week.:wizard:

:wizard: :wizard:

Morning all...
Wow you guys have been very chatty and I just haven't had the time to keep up. Emma has had a 2hr early dismissal all week which throws my routine into chaos. Not to mention that when I pick her up I am picking up 3 other girls and they all come here so by 1:30pm I have 8 kids here,:scared: Thankfully tomorrow and Monday Emma is off school.:banana:

Well I went to the dr.'s yesterday and so far so good. The nurse and I were talking while she was listening to the baby's heartbeat and we both think that it's a girl. She said the heartbeat is really fast so we will see. I schedule my ultrasound today so hopefully I will know for sure within the next 3 weeks.

Sending :hug: and :wizard: to everyone.

:wizard: :wizard:

princess:

Yes I was successful, thanks. :)

That is exactly what I did again this morning, Heidi! And I see that your green light is out which tells me that maybe you are being successful at sleeping some more. I hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter