The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have loved seeing everybodies wedding pictures.

Congrats Febbie on paying off your mortage.

I am caught up finally.

Night all.

I just thought I would drop in to let everyone know I will be offline this week. I have been sick and went to the dr. I am on antibiotics and Vicadin for the pain which makes me extremely drowsy which is OK since the dr. wants me to get rest. Hopefully I'll be better by next week I hope everyone has a good week.:wizard:

I just thought I would drop in to let everyone know I will be offline this week. I have been sick and went to the dr. I am on antibiotics and Vicadin for the pain which makes me extremely drowsy which is OK since the dr. wants me to get rest. Hopefully I'll be better by next week I hope everyone has a good week.:wizard:

Feel better!!!

Good morning everyone--we just got a phone call that my grandparents second surprise is on the way..so i am up an hour earlier than i would be in order to be up for this! I have to get to work by 750 this morning for a faculty meeting. were supposed to get some pretty nasty weather today and tonight so im at least hoping for a two hour delay t omorrow :)

I may be back before work, but not sure how the surprise is going to work out--so if not, have a great day!

Good morning, everyone!
4.gif
3.gif

Stay warm!

Feel better soon. pixiedust:

Have a good day Jen, and don't believe the hype about the storm. Last night they were calling for flurries and we got 2" I am not complaining, look at all Theresa had.

I didn't sleep to well last night, I am going to try and go back to bed. Talk with ya all later on.

Morning all...
Wow you guys have been very chatty and I just haven't had the time to keep up. Emma has had a 2hr early dismissal all week which throws my routine into chaos. Not to mention that when I pick her up I am picking up 3 other girls and they all come here so by 1:30pm I have 8 kids here,:scared: Thankfully tomorrow and Monday Emma is off school.:banana:

Well I went to the dr.'s yesterday and so far so good. The nurse and I were talking while she was listening to the baby's heartbeat and we both think that it's a girl. She said the heartbeat is really fast so we will see. I schedule my ultrasound today so hopefully I will know for sure within the next 3 weeks.

Sending :hug: and :wizard: to everyone.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Good morning, everyone!
4.gif
3.gif

Stay warm!

Morning Tammi, I hope your coffe date goes well, if not at least you will have gotten the "first date" behind you.

Morning all...

Well I went to the dr.'s yesterday and so far so good. The nurse and I were talking while she was listening to the baby's heartbeat and we both think that it's a girl. She said the heartbeat is really fast so we will see. I schedule my ultrasound today so hopefully I will know for sure within the next 3 weeks.

Sending :hug: and :wizard: to everyone.

Glad to hear all was well.

Good Morning Everyone,

Gotta get it in gear and head off to work, have a great day.

Debbie

Good morning :)

Christi I hope you feel better soon :wizard:

Tammi you leave tomorrow :cool1: I cannot wait to hear about the kids reaction!

So I am handing in my vacation request tomorrow for September 7-23, 2007. I have been booked on back to back Magic cruises since last April 2006. Send some :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: my way that they approve my request. I am concerned that they will tell me I can't take that much time off at once. I can also go the route of take one week vacation and one week without pay. If I can't I can always submit it for just the one cruise and do something else another week. Hence booking the two different cruises instead of the repo Mediterranean cruise like I originally wanted to. Who knows if I will still be working there till September, but I gotta find out if I can go so I can start planning essential details.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

:wizard: That is works out exactly as you want it to, Becky!

Hope you finally start to feel better, Christi! :hug:

Good morning everyone--we just got a phone call that my grandparents second surprise is on the way..so i am up an hour earlier than i would be in order to be up for this! I have to get to work by 750 this morning for a faculty meeting. were supposed to get some pretty nasty weather today and tonight so im at least hoping for a two hour delay t omorrow :)

I may be back before work, but not sure how the surprise is going to work out--so if not, have a great day!

I can't wait to see what this surprise is, Jennifer. You are certainly having fun with all your family visiting this week. Good luck with your weather and I will hope for a 2-hour delay for you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter