The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
mgkkgdm said:
The Pats Lost, and I am so pi$$ed

Poor Paul... my Redskins lost yesterday too. :sad1:

But there is still hope alive with the STEELERS! Of course, we are taking DD19 back to college today so we will probably miss that game :confused3

Steffy said:
Jen,

The only thing I can do to help myself out of the funk is to plan another trip.... (that's how I got tagged!) ::yes:: ::yes::

Now I have two trips. One in December with my older sister and one in May 2007, with tinker1bell and my kids and grandkids. We'll also be celebrating my son and his wife's 10th anniversary. This should be a fun trip. I also want to go on a cruise with tinker1bell and hubby too, probably my older sister. ( tinker1bell and I won't share a room if hubby too comes. :eek:
When in May 07? We are going the first week!

Blueeyes101817 said:
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
i am back from my cruise--it was amazing...i am actually doing pictures right now so hopefully will post them soon-but i came back to SNOW!!!

i know there is no way that i will b e able to catch up, so im not even going to try--did i miss anything big?
Welcome back, Jen! I am so glad to hear that you had a great time. I can't wait to see pictures. I am playing catch-up this morning, so maybe I will get to them.

Tammi67 said:
When in May 07? We are going the first week!

So are we!!!

I was hoping for May 6th thru that Thursday. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Steffy said:
So are we!!!

I was hoping for May 6th thru that Thursday. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Oh man, we will just miss eachother. We are going April 28-May 5. Alyssa's bday is the 30th.

Tammi67 said:
Oh man, we will just miss eachother. We are going April 28-May 5. Alyssa's bday is the 30th.
Tammi-

my MIL just told me she is booking us on the April 28 cruise - DARN!!!!! I was hoping maybe we might overlap on a weekend

Steffy - sounds like we might have a chance at an overlap

Wow - Have fun cruisin!!

and Today is Sunday - hoping for miracles :wizard:

CHICAGOSHIRT.jpg

GO BEARS
:banana: :cool1:

Tammi67 said:
Welcome back, Jen! I am so glad to hear that you had a great time. I can't wait to see pictures. I am playing catch-up this morning, so maybe I will get to them.

Thanks--and thanks for everyone that read my trip report and saw the pictures!

PrincessLeighsDaddy said:
Here it is. You can use it if you like.
Borntoshop.jpg

THANK YOU!!! Cassidy will love this....now I have two shirts to hopefully do next weekend....Oddball and shopping!!

Blueeyes101817 said:
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
i am back from my cruise--it was amazing...i am actually doing pictures right now so hopefully will post them soon-but i came back to SNOW!!!

i know there is no way that i will b e able to catch up, so im not even going to try--did i miss anything big?

Sounds like fun!!

Okay I am probably the only one on this thread who is happy the Broncos won yesterday.....2 fans in this house....one diehard had held season tickets for 30 plus years!! My husband told me I wasn't a fan because I wanted the team that was playing the best to win!! :confused3

I NEARLY had DH convinced we should go to DLP for a few days in OCtober half-term to celebrate his and the boys birthdays (he will be the big 40 ). All was going well - watched the DVD, looked at hotels and worked his way back up from Cheyenne to HNY THEN he added it up and decided it wouold cot £2000 PLUS spending for a 4-night stay, so we couldn't do that as well as Canada.

Now I've been planning for Canada since last September, the boys are excited and my DF over there has confirmed he'll be around - he's nearer 70 than 60 so I don't want to leave it too long before visting him. It may be possible next year if we don't have a big summer holiday, OR we may go to California in 2008.

That's a long wait for a Disney fix.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to Canada but I was hoping for a dose of magic.

£2000!!!???? For four nights in DLP???? That's extortionate! You could probably get to WDW for a fix for that much if you stayed off site.

I never realised it was soooo expensive - although I just can't see how Disney can work in France :confused: it has to be in the states for me!

Good morning all.
Boy has this been a busy weekend.
I'm on call & trying to get rooms changed around.
I got the den & hall all painted.
I love the new color.
It used to be a slate blue/grey.
Matched old love seat white/flora print.
So not me.
My new love seat is a southwestern green/black/brown/red.
The love seat is 1 cushion & more solid strong.
I painted the wall a earthy brown.
DH cleaned out the garage Sat.
OMG you can get 2 cars in there now. :rotfl2:
Well I have a little time to spend here.
Then we have to move furniture.
So much fun. :rotfl:
WE are trying to get the house ready to put on the market 3/1/6.
That gives us time to clean, pack, garage sale, & better weather.

WOw you've been busy again Brenda - glad everything is going ok for you :)

Hello all...

I need a new color printer...so I am looking for recommendations/advice. I would like one that prints of a fairly high quality and doesn't cost more than $200. Anyone??

I've got an epson photo which is quite good - it only has two cartridges though and i think I should have got one with seperate red cyan and yellow - or whatever they are.

Make sure you check the price of the cartridges as sometimes the printer is really cheap but they get you on the cartridges.

I've updated my trip report BTW - links in my sig

KristineN said:
Hello all...

I need a new color printer...so I am looking for recommendations/advice. I would like one that prints of a fairly high quality and doesn't cost more than $200. Anyone??

My mother just bought two HP Photosmart printers - one for her & one for my sister. I think the model is 8094 (but my memory isn't as good as it used to be). My sister had a friend who is up on the computer industry set it up and she told my Mom that this was a great printer. My sister wanted to be able to print photos. It was about $130 at WalMart. It allows you to use different camera memory cards without a computer (if wanted) with a little screen to edit/crop pictures before printing.

Mom just got me a new color printer, copier, scanner - HP PSC 1610v. It also was about $130 at WalMart. I haven't used it much but took a 4x6 picture yesterday and printed a copy. It is hard to tell the difference between the original and the copy. I just got done printing my first transfer and it looks gorgeous. I haven't ironed it on yet though. It also has a similar edit/crop screen for memory cards.

There was also a HP Photosmart printer, copier, scanner at WalMart for about $180. I would think this is probably a step up from the one I bought.

My daughter got a HP Photosmart camera & printer a couple years ago. It has held up very well. I used it until she took it off to college with her. That was why I needed a new one.

HP is a good brand. I've had HP printers for years. I work with several people that support computers & printers. They prefer the HP's because they usually require less support.

Hope this helps.

rosiejo said:
I've got an epson photo which is quite good - it only has two cartridges though and i think I should have got one with seperate red cyan and yellow - or whatever they are.

Make sure you check the price of the cartridges as sometimes the printer is really cheap but they get you on the cartridges.

I've updated my trip report BTW - links in my sig

Great suggestions. I used to be a computer tech but have been in management for 3 years. It is amazing how much you forget when you don't use it daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter