The DDA Trouble Free Zone Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tink2020

Suddenly Tagless!
Glynis - I will tell Kyle that you told him to come out of lurkdom ..... if he hasn't already seen it! :confused3 :rotfl2: What a goofball :love:

PrincessLeighsDaddy said:
Here are a couple of the shirts that I made.
sh1.jpg

DSCF0429.jpg

DSCF0428.jpg

The Name shirt that Leighanna is wearing is the first one that I did (thanks Kate, all the shirts came out great). I scorched it a little (I made another one and it came out fine), but she hasn't wanted to take it off since. She slept in it last night, and wouldn't let me take it off of her today.
The born to shop one is one that I created myself with some clipart that I found. Leighanna really loves to shop and I thought it was fitting for her. :goodvibes Now my DW wants one too. ::MinnieMo

Great job Tom!! She's such a cutie. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

And I love that she won't take it off. That is how is was with the Playhouse Disney onesie I made for my DGS... :goodvibes :goodvibes

Blueeyes101817 said:
nite jen!!!!!

Congrats on post 3000. I dont' think you even realize you got it. LOL

dumby said:
Congrats on post 3000. I dont' think you even realize you got it. LOL

woah..i didnt even realize we were that close to 3000--woohoo-i i finally got a milestone!!!

did someone say that pats LOST?!?!?!

Blueeyes101817 said:
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!
i am back from my cruise--it was amazing...i am actually doing pictures right now so hopefully will post them soon-but i came back to SNOW!!!

i know there is no way that i will b e able to catch up, so im not even going to try--did i miss anything big?

Welcome home!!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

So glad you had an amazing cruise. But we knew it didn't we???? :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

hey guys--is there another website to post picture albums on? i have webshots, but you can only choose one picture at a time to put up..i have too many to do that--are there any thaty ou can select a whole bunch of pictures?

:goodvibes :goodvibes :flower3:
tinker1bell said:
I honestly swear that Steffy and I live about 15 miles apart and do not talk on the phone to make sure we post at the same time :rotfl2:

Yup, I'm just trying to catch up... And there you are!!! :goodvibes

Gnite all...I baby-sat the kids of my carpool buddy...between the two of us there were 7 kids running around my house for the last 6 hours... :scared1: :scared1: gotta love all their energy!! :rotfl:

I am rooting for the Bears....DH made me say it!! :rotfl2: I hope they win tomorrow so I have a peaceful evening!! :teeth:

sh1.jpg

DSCF0429.jpg

DSCF0428.jpg

The Name shirt that Leighanna is wearing is the first one that I did (thanks Kate, all the shirts came out great). I scorched it a little (I made another one and it came out fine), but she hasn't wanted to take it off since. She slept in it last night, and wouldn't let me take it off of her today.
The born to shop one is one that I created myself with some clipart that I found. Leighanna really loves to shop and I thought it was fitting for her. :goodvibes Now my DW wants one too. ::MinnieMo
Those are too cute and so is the model. :goodvibes I love the born to shop one.

Glynis said:
This is their first time to DL EVER! They have never been to anything Disney. There are 5 kids ranging from 11 to 6. They are really sweet kids, and I just really want to make it a special thing for them. The kids don't know they are going, and won't until the day before. I couldn't keep a secret like that but my neighbor is bound and determined to do it. I think the autograph books will go over big with the 9 yr old, the twin 7 yr olds and the 6 yr old. I'm not so sure about the 11 yr old, but I'm making her one anyway. I figure if she decides she doesn't want to do it, she can just tuck the pages into her backpack.

I'll probably go ahead and do shirts. I know how much fun it was for the kids in our group. They got a TON of interaction because of them, and it was the most special trip we've had to date. Everyone should have a trip like that; especially for your first trip ever.

::yes::

Glynis it's so nice of you to go to so much trouble to make their first Disney trip a special one potentially filled with even more pixie dust - they're going to have the most fantastic time :flower3:

julia & nicks mom said:
Today we bought Steve (oops I mean Nick) an aircraft carrier at Target for 75% off - the two of them were in heavan playing with it - I knew this was why Steve wanted a boy - he just wants the toys to play with!!

:rotfl: boys just never grow up do they :goodvibes

:goodvibes
sh1.jpg

DSCF0429.jpg

DSCF0428.jpg

They're fantastic - and your daughter is way too cute :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter