~The Daily Grind~ 9/18/10

Its the I wish I could sleep in...oh well hopefully Megan will!

Holly, sorry to hear about your dad, it is so tough beging far away in times of need, your all are in my prayers.

PD to anyone else in need....

BAMB cheering on your boy!

Deb have fun at the beach!!

my day

:surfweb:
figure out way my computer mouse quit working :scared1: hate using the pad on the laptop
working on my swap stuff til girl gets up
mama wants pancakes for breakfast
do a pick up of the condo
change sheets - remake bed
put away my stuff from Mike's shop spree
work more on swap stuff - I'm on my last letter for ABC's
pick up chinese take out and head over to friends for dinner
enjoy

have a great weekend all!
:flower3:

PJ funnybunny fans here to E wore out 2 copies of those books. I have a 3rd set tucked away for him to read much later in life with his kids. Sad I know he's not 10 and I'm already thinking about that. I just did another bookshelf cleaning in both boys rooms and tucked away more favorites for later.

Kids rooms check
laundry started check
bathroom 3/4 check had to come up here to get matching holly bowl for L's stuff

back to it i go. 1 room at a time hoping to be done by 1-2 and run 1 errand then home to cook.

I'm off... Hitting the 2 Mike's on the way to the beach! Need to check on the Vanna's Choice yarn...

Deb wins!!!:goodvibes

I love "The Best Nest" and "Are You My Mother?"...:hug:

Sofas are out on the lawn with a big "FREE" sign on them - Max helped Randy carry them out - Jeepers that kid is strong for 13! The bean is helping with the dusting and cleaning...Rannnn is making me a mocha latte for a little break before we start moving the TV over and stuff...

Stay tuned - so far so good...

Rhonda

College kids already took one of the couches! Yippee...Max is recableling the TV and all that goes with it (thank goodness 'cause I wouldn't know what goes with what!)

I love progress...

kitchen check

now the table is going to kill me where does all of this come from in 1 week???? I've got to get a better system here cause another year has gone by and no addition (no extra money for the addition)

wish i had a spacial designer to redo the kitch and living room into an area that works as 3 spaces.

ok off to finish the table and the living room then onto the vacing and mopping which I'd hoped to be at by now but clutter got in the way!!!

Back from dance and had lunch. DH is cleaning M's "new" used clarinet and I'm vegging out. It's way cooler here than I expected. I think I need a sweatshirt!

Holly, so sorry to hear about your dad :sad1:

Rhonda sounds like things are moving along. Can't wait to see the new furniture!

Holl, I missed about your Dad the first pass through. I'm sorry:hug: I'm going through something similar - it isn't easy. I'm thinking about you my friend...

Holly--SO sorry to hear about your dad!! Sending lots of prayers and pixie dust to you all!!! :hug:

Rhonda excited for you with the progress on the house!

Hugs to you Holly

just a late night drive by here.

Everyone have a great Sunday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter