• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 8/17/09

House inspection was this morning. According to the inspector, "We have a gem of a house." :banana: There are a few minor things he pointed out to us, but confirmed what we had suspected that the current owners did a really nice job on maintenance. This afternoon, we sign our rate lock for the mortgage, and then basically it's just hurry up and wait.

The good news and the bad news...now, I have to pack!

Storms are coming in and we have a wonderful breeze... YEAH!!!

Could you PLEASE, please, pretty please with a cherry on top send some of that to Texas? We are in a severe drought and it's H.O.T. Thanks, Nan!

I so would have sent it..but no sooner than I typed it... the wind blow it right thru.. we had the thunder.....the wind...and NO rain.. nada...

I so would have sent it..but no sooner than I typed it... the wind blow it right thru.. we had the thunder.....the wind...and NO rain.. nada...

What a tease! That happened to us last week. Got us all excited and then... nothing.

Well my day didn't go as planned- I forgot we had a meeting with a financial planner- we are trying to decide what to do with our retirment accounts. We got to that on time and then ended up going out for lunch and stopped by a local store and found out they were having a going out of business sale. That took longer than expected.

Then i arrived home and had to call about our missing rent check as well as finding out about the hold on my brother's college registration- got those cleared up and mom called about a book proposal we are working on so nothing got done today.

Rebecca

I was really bad...I was half way home before I thought about the gym... I didn't turn around either... WOW, now that was denial!

Holly, if it isn't shingles...then what? :confused3

OK, I think we will have breakfast for dinner. BOTH boys had a BIG snack at like 4p, so I'm NOT cooking!!

I was really bad...I was half way home before I thought about the gym... I didn't turn around either... WOW, now that was denial!

Holly, if it isn't shingles...then what? :confused3

OK, I think we will have breakfast for dinner. BOTH boys had a BIG snack at like 4p, so I'm NOT cooking!!

ooooh we love breakfast for dinner! that's a staple around here!

and i have no clue what it is!??? & neither does anyone else!

i'm waiting for the rash to appear. the chiro said today that it could take up to a month for the rash to appear. so what? i have this pain for a month, then the rash? oh good gravy! i'll never make it!

Holly
Stress wrecked my body. And the rash that I got from it is just unheard of. I also get a rash from the hay and lucky me it's coming back. The stress of looking for a job......,my kids totally not listening to me (i've turned into a screamin meme)
It's time for the dr's to look elsewhere. Have them run blood work for chrones thyroid iron and anything else they can think of. Unfortunately you have to be VERY pushy when it comes to the healthcare system. Dads knee surgeon just told him he was 1" from meeting his maker with all that we could feesibly have a really big lawsuit in the making.
Anyway back to you. PLEASE tell them that you can NOT take this anymore and they have to find you some answers NOW. I'll see what I can find with some of my medical friends.

Thanks Nan! Will send a PM with a few of my questions!!

And Hopemax!!:banana::yay::dance3::woohoo:Let the packing commence!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter