• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 8/17/09

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is: One load of laundry each day :laundy:

~The Daily Grind~ 8/17/09

Welcome to Monday!
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

My List for Today:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif
This repeats every day!!

Work till 3p

Go to Gym... This is not getting easier yet...still waiting for that "looking forward to it" feeling that everyone says you get :confused3

365 pic

Swish and swipe... yeah, this isn't easier either :rotfl:

:laundy:

Scrappy stuff...

Dinner...:confused3

Have a Great Day and a Great Weekend! :teeth:

Ay yi yi--how did Monday get back so quickly??? Oh well, I guess it's here, so make it a good one, right??

Deb--I hear you about the exercise thing! I was in a good routine this summer, but I've been so mentally exhausted these first 2 weeks back at work that I haven't been able to get back to it. I can tell I need to, I just can't seem to get it done!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate
3. Empty dishwasher

4. Clean DH's bathroom
5. DS up
6. All of DS's week stuff to Mom
7. Other stuff to mom's

8. CD's to work for computer
9. Cards to work
10. Work--gotta get lots done today!!
11. Pick up DS

12. Play with DS when we get home!! Best part of the day!
13. Walk with DS while DH mows
14. Write last 5 thank you notes

15. Fold laundry
16. Run other 3 loads of laundry--load #3 going now!
17. Lean Cuisine meal for dinner--nope, was bad. . .ordered pizza, but only ate 2 slices!
18. P365 pic
19. Go to sleep sort of early!

Everyone have a wonderful Monday!! :banana:

Happy Monday!:):) Only 1 week until school starts back up. But, DS will be spending a lot of time at the school this week helping teachers with their classrooms, helping out at orientation for freshmen, and at some club meetings.

My day:

Laundry
Finish sorting scout t-shirts to distribute tomorrow night
Pay bills
Clean bathrooms
Give DS his weekly job list
Order Chicago photos
Make WDW dining reservations for DS's birthday trip
Work on swaps

Have a great day everyone!

morning all

up- walked out of the ac bedroom and slammed with heat (I really hate this type of summer)
unload 2 hay wagons before it gets to hot
close up house to keep out heat-trying not to run the big ac
clean inside of house up
-kitchen table
-top od dog kennel
-sweep and mop
-bathroom
collapse into a chair.

Deb and Brooke it will get easier you'll start missing it on the days you can't get there.
DIT good for you son helping out, the teachers I'm sure really appriciate it.
Have a great monday everyone.

Mornin'!!!
Good weekend... DS8 started football and did well.... DS13 started soccer and scored the first goal of the season and "nutmeged" several opponents! Got yelled @ by mom once... LOL He said a season doesn't start out on a good foot if Mom hasn't nailed me for a missed move!

Today:
up
lunches made
empty dishwasher
DS8 up/dressed/breakfast/teeth
older kids up
bus
older kids ~ their routine
ck email/dis

bus
complete 4-H pages kitted this weekend
resize photos today working on... getting overwhelmed....
pick up kdg. @ 10:30am
lunch

dinner menu working on/finalize tomororw
grocery/shopping lists (tweak throughout the wk) working on/finalize tomororw
homework duty
pick up DD @ 5pm
take DS13 to soccer @ 5:45pm
pick up DS13 @ 7:30pm

dinner
enjoy evening w/ kids

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

morning!

well i still have my pain. and it's not getting better. the dr said that if it was shingles the rash would have appeared by now. :confused3 so he does not think it's that?? ok. so what is it??

dh is on vacation because bubba is done with camp and there is still 2 more weeks until school starts. so he's off this week and i'm off next week. and that stinks that we are on separate vacations....but what else can i do??
i did take today off. and hoping to take wed and fri too?? maybe;)

we (or dh) did a clean sweep of ds bedroom yesterday. :scared1:what a task that was. i supervised!:goodvibes i did however do his clothes. holy cow did he have a ton that did not fit in those drawers. and shoes. wowzer. tons that he had outgrown. very little pants fit. the waist is good, but the length is way too short! my bubba is getting so big. i have got to get him new school clothes this week. my mother would be telling me off right now, that i have not done it yet. sorry mom!:angel:

so my list for today is to enjoy my boys.
maybe go out for breakfast?
get bubba some pants for school
post office. mail and pick up. -this is getting old! i want my mail delivery back!
laundry

ok that's about it for me.
have a great day everyone!

I have to work today...Hope that I can leave a little early. I would have taken today off, but my boss has a big meeting this afternoon and he was out all last week.

We'll probably go out for dinner. Boil water order is still in effect and it's my birthday, so I don't want to deal with dishes!

Went to Mike's last night and bought myself some fun fun stuff, hey, I had a 25% off everything coupon, how could I not?!

Morgan starts school in 2 weeks too. She has no supplies, no new clothes, nothing...I'm a slacker mom! We'll get some shopping done this week.

Hope everyone has a good day. Holly, I hope they figure out what's up with you, have a great day with your boys!

i just noticed my text Jennifer! sorry i missed it!
so you did my Mike's?? i did not have the coupon. the lady in mom's building used to save the coupons for M's, J's and ACM. shucks i'll miss that. did you think i can call her and ask her to still save them for me?? but then i'd have to go to mom's house every week and i just can't bring myself to do that. i guess i will have to break down and buy the Sunday paper now!

what did ya get? share with me!

where do you think you will do dinner?

Holly- I hope you feel better soon
SIOH and Debbie- I am with you on the exercise

Today:
finance meeting
laundry
work on swaps
work on stuff for SDV
call for dog grooming appointments
dinner- ch wings

Rebecca

All star workout.
Train for 5k.
Extra exercise.
Upload pool pictures.
Do laundry.
Drink water and green tea.
Clean room.
Start food journal.
Write down food for the week.
Get school things ready (Start this week!)
Finish taking photos for class.

I think that's all. Have a great day everyone!

I hear ya on kids growing Holly! DD and I are going to clean out clothes this week- she's grown more than an inch this summer! I'm so shocked. She's also in a weird clothing size for girls which makes it interesting to buy clothes. Have fun with your boys!

One more week until school starts for us too, trying to get into that mode.

coffee
coffee
DIS
Facebook

dressed
make bed
kids dressed
clean parts to new fridge!
grocery
clean out DD's clothes

hang stuff in DD's room
finish putting up things in DD's room
laundrygoing!
work on my room
play with new camera!!
dinner

Morning girls!

My list today is:

put away laundry
do more laundry

DH is going to can green beans, DS8 helping
start pork roast for bbq tonight
go to pool when DH is done with beans
DS8 3rd grade orientation tonight
Check DS8 "Identity box" he has to make for school. GRRR at assignments given in the "welcome back to school" letter, but it's cute anyway.

One more week until school starts here....my baby goes to kindergarten next week. All of the school shopping is done, and we're ready!

Morning everyone, short list today:

Up
Brunch at this point...
Scrap
Clean Scrapping Area (these two are interchangeable)
Get ready for work
Work
Dinner
Bed

Ashley! A new camera!!:banana: Have fun playing with it!!
Holly - I hope the Doc figures it out! Feel better soon.

And shhhh about the exercise talk - been saying that to myself all summer but its so stinking hot here and that means TRM would have to get up early to exercise. Just can't quite wrap my mind around that one.:rotfl2:

Today - niece is driving the TRM bus and its irritating me. Long Story. Let me finish my coffee first....

COFFEE
Laundry - sheets and towels day!
Dishes
Take DD and Dniece to barn to ride
Truck to Ford for diagnosis of "ghost sound" coming from under the hood
Its a idle air intake valve - $300 - gotta go back tomorrow
4H forms to Fair Office - yes they are really complete this time:rolleyes1 BUT I FORGOT THEM!!! So taking those tomorrow also
Fill out 4H leaders forms
Start Leaders Plan

Dinner - ummmm not that far yet
Order english riding jods and boots for DD - decided to wait -
Email friend of friend with an english saddle for sale

Oh and gotta get those tax reports done....:headache:

Nan - I believe you are a part of a 4H scrapbooking group?? Can I pick your brain about how your projects run?? Can I send a PM?

Everyone have a great Monday!

Hello everyone,

Recovering from my sister's visit today. Everything went great! Packing up the RV for a 3 day trip to a friend's beach house.

Up
breakfast and coffee
make up list for RV Beach trip (leaving tomorrow back on thrusday)
make up list for RV Canada trip (leaving Sunday)
Make up menu for Beach trip
clean kitchen
put dining room back together
tidy up in back parlour
clear off kitchen table
Feed the bean (she just got up a half hour ago)
Fill in medical paperwork for surgery on Sept 4th
Clean 1st floor bath
Call sister
call step mom
Clear front stairs
Call Meg
Laundry
Make beds in RV
Take RV inventory

Rhonda

Snow white, when is your 5k?
No work outs for me today, we are in for the second day of a 4 day heat wave so we are camping out inside.

Must do:
Finish all scrapbook pages for SDV
Finish t-shirts
dishes
laundry
clean my half of the bedroom, DH can deal with his!
kit all remaining pages and finish packing tools

rinse, repeat. This will be my daily list for the next 9 days.

i just noticed my text Jennifer! sorry i missed it!
so you did my Mike's?? i did not have the coupon. the lady in mom's building used to save the coupons for M's, J's and ACM. shucks i'll miss that. did you think i can call her and ask her to still save them for me?? but then i'd have to go to mom's house every week and i just can't bring myself to do that. i guess i will have to break down and buy the Sunday paper now!

what did ya get? share with me!

where do you think you will do dinner?

I got it by email. If you sign up for "The Knack" on their webpage, they send you all kinds of fun coupons! I didn't get anything too great, some clearance stuff, oh, the MM Tag Curler doo-hickey, it was $7.50 after the coupon, and all the tags were about $2.25. I thought that was a good deal...

I'm leaning toward either seafood or Bugaboo Creek. Not sure what I'll be in the mood for by then. Either way, I'm not washing dishes!

TRM: feel free to email or PM me... I'll pull any paperwork I have...and ask ??s of our 4-H leader if I don't have the answer...

Storms are coming in and we have a wonderful breeze... YEAH!!!
Got 13 pages done today and the kids 4-H books are caught up for the year!!!! Rock on!

Hello everyone,

Feed the bean (she just got up a half hour ago)

Rhonda

Remember when I was at your house, and I slept in until noonish and she wondered if I was okay? And you said it was a teenager thing? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter