• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 8/16/10

Is this something that is open to the entire church to attend? Here it is decided by the church board and the minister in a meeting. The salary information is later released to the congregation in the yearly budget.

That is the one closed committee at the church- it is only attended by the members of the committee and at this meeting the head of finance- to make financial recomendations/make sure there is enough money to meet with where the committee wants to go.

It is than approved by the finance committee and then admin council and finally voted on by the entire church at our charge conference. I have never known a church to change it once it has passed the SPR committee but until we arrived here it was never a committee I was a part of in the Methodist church.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter