• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 8/15/10

We have the same problem here - laundry being expected to magically JUMP the last two feet into the hamper from the floor in front...:rotfl2: Where do people learn this behavior, anyway?

Interesting day here - last night kinda mooshed into today. Sick dog - (apparently from "trial" kennel stay last weekend...grrrrrr.....) - spent the early morning at the dog hospital ER - Not a good time for this to be happening! He's contagious for four weeks - are you frickin' kidding me.....

Thank heavens we came up with a "Plan B" dog sitter - Lou! The Dynamic Duo to the rescue! :earsboy::earsgirl:

Apparently, kennel cough. Constantly sounds like he is hacking up a lung. Meds and sticking him in the steamy bathroom with the hot shower running (just like kids with croup!) helps.

He had been vaccinated for this, but like cold/flu strains, the vaccines can't get all the strains. One snuck by us. Of course.

Sigh.
paw:

If she's who I think she is, she already got loads of great stuff from you! No need for anything else! Did you know, coffee tastes better in a Winnie the Pooh cup from a friend? :goodvibes

I'm so happy to hear that you lve your mug! I loved it!!!

So sorry to hear Oreo is not feeling well. Thanks to Lou for stepping up to take care of him. Gotta love Lou!

Caroline :hug:
Linda, it's always good to see you. Thanks for riding all the way to come see us. :hug:
Oh Pam, poor Oreo

My to do list:

Go to Verizon to see about upgrade for DH
Stop at MomE's
Grocery store
prepare journal boxes for MomE birthday festivities
Pack for ºOº !
Clean out stinky pete boxes
Laundry

pam glad to hear you have a back up plan. This is one reason we always had people stay in the house with the mutts. Course now that the farm has expanded to the size it is there isn't a kennal for cows. So it's farm sitters to the rescue when we all travel otherwise Mom and dad take care of them.

Laundry has the same issue in this house. I still have 3 more loads to do plus mine guess I try to get through them in the am since I don't leave for work till 1. boys are about to have their rooms cleaned with the trash bags cause they can't seem to do it. there will be lots of screaming with that one.

3 hours and 15 minutes until I can book brunch on the ship...I'm never going to make it! Oh, Next Food Network Star finale is on soon!

I have it on right now.

I looked ALL day for our special treat to no avail. UGH!!

3 hours and 15 minutes until I can book brunch on the ship...I'm never going to make it! Oh, Next Food Network Star finale is on soon!

Good girl! And good luck staying up to midnight! When I booked our Palo stuff (dinner and brunch), the website finally let me in at about 12:02 - fyi. I was hitting "refresh" like a crazy woman at exactly midnight wondering why the screen wasn't changing...

I've heard the brunch is lovely, but really wanted to experience the nice dinner there too, and was lucky (and early) enough to get both on our choice of dates and times. That was the max for our cruise (a short one, so no tea).

I'm still up! Only about 40 minutes to go :)

I'd like brunch and tea, but I'll take what I can get. I don't know if I'll get anything...

Stick with it Jennifer, you only have a half hour to go!!! Think positive thoughts- you will get punches, oops, you will get the ressies!!!
BTW - do you have a birthday coming soon? Caroline

Ok - how'd you do? We're still up here!

Just finished the last of my ABC swap pages! This sucker is getting mailed tomorrow!

All of today's (ok, technically yesterday's!) post-it notes are done! Let's hope for some sleep - for me and the dog! - tonight!

Stick with it Jennifer, you only have a half hour to go!!! Think positive thoughts- you will get punches, oops, you will get the ressies!!!
BTW - do you have a birthday coming soon? Caroline

Ok - how'd you do? We're still up here!

Just finished the last of my ABC swap pages! This sucker is getting mailed tomorrow!

All of today's (ok, technically yesterday's!) post-it notes are done! Let's hope for some sleep - for me and the dog! - tonight!

I got a dinner for our second night on the ship. There were NO brunch or tea reservations available at all. :(

Afterward I slept horribly...actually, I barely slept at all. Hope you got some sleep!

I got a dinner for our second night on the ship. There were NO brunch or tea reservations available at all. :(

Afterward I slept horribly...actually, I barely slept at all. Hope you got some sleep!

Woo hoo for the Palo dinner! (Maybe brunch or tea will open up once you get onboard...)

Sorry to hear you had trouble sleeping - we had a good night here - but the dog is still wayyyyyy hacky, but is eating, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter