• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~The Daily Grind~ 8/15/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 8/15/10

It's The Weekend! Day #2

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Feed Pups

DIS/FB :surfweb:

Tidy kitchen
Make something for dinner...

Pack a plate for work

Work at 3p

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Good Morning!

DS is off to another day of speedskating bootcamp! I haven't seen him since yesterday morning so don't know much. All I've heard so far is that it was awesome, but painful!:goodvibes

My list for today:
DS up and out to bootcamp
Laundry
Go to Petsmart for catfood and litter
Grocery shopping
Clean
Bills
Scrap

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning!

Today:
church
lunch out
scrapping/swaps
dinner- chicken sausages
youth

Rebecca

Nothing planned. Hope to finish up my sketch swap and start on my Epcot swap so I can get those two off my plate.

I have put off laundry too long, so I have to do that today, and vacuum. Pleh.

It's beautiful here, maybe we'll go to the pool.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Got up early to see my friend LindaBabe off
small load of wash
compose a eulogy for a very dear friend who passed - talk about tough!
scrapbook a good part of the day
enjoy life and my one week off before PD begins next week

Enjoy the day everyone! :)

morning all

hope everyone is having a great weekend

today i need to
finish laundry
fisnish mosaic for friends anniversary it's 16x20 so i'm having to peice the back together and getting the spacing correct is killing me
split some wood with family and stack said wood
have dad's birthday dinner

would like to find my bedroom and the scrap corner and futon today but don't see that happening

After looking for a second job I could work on my weekends off, I have finally nailed an interview with Disney as a cast member. Let you know how it works out pirate:

Mornin' ladies!!!

Today:

Finish :laundy:
get kids' homework done
take kids to Indians game today w/ SIL & her family & FIL
come home and start packing up college kids room!!!!!!!! :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Vacuuming is done, laundry is in progress.

Gotta wonder, am I the only one who is the only one in their family that knows how to replace toilet paper?

Gotta wonder, am I the only one who is the only one in their family that knows how to replace toilet paper?

You are not alone! I'm the only one at my house who knows how to do it too! :laughing: I also have the same problem with dirty dishes making it into the dishwasher! They only seem to know how to take a clean dish out and not put a dirty one inside!:headache:

Vacuuming is done, laundry is in progress.

I am sooooo the only one that knows how to do it at this house.

I'm out birthday shopping for my friend.
With no coupon!!!!!:scared1:

You are not alone! I'm the only one at my house who knows how to do it too! :laughing: I also have the same problem with dirty dishes making it into the dishwasher! They only seem to know how to take a clean dish out and not put a dirty one inside!:headache:

I am the only one who can take a dish out or put a dish into the dishwasher. I am not sure if everyone else can even open it. :rotfl:

We don't have a dishwasher, so we don't have that problem, but the other issue is putting your dirty laundry IN your hamper. Don't throw your socks on the floor directly in front of the hamper!!

I am sooooo the only one that knows how to do it at this house.

I think we need to run some classes.

I am the only one who can take a dish out or put a dish into the dishwasher. I am not sure if everyone else can even open it. :rotfl:

LOL :)

Home safe and sound after a lovely, fun, fattening, fabulous weekend with Lovingthemouse and WONDERFUL CT Peeps. I :love: u guys!

Shopped my way home and only found two shirts :(

ready for a NAP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter