ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 6/23/10

:wizard: P&PD for those needing it

:tink: for Blythe

It's Hump Day!! And my day off, took a vaca day cause I could!!

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Joined WW again...starting back today :teeth: have to plan the menus!

Water my plants
chores006.gif

15min Crap Room... yesterday was an all day thing! I moved the puter, and redid all the connections ... what a job!

Dinner- left overs

Have a Great Day everyone!! :teeth:

Morning!
Last day of school!!!!!!
Good bye second grade - look out 3rd grade here we come!!!

Have a great vaca day Deb! And congrats on joinning ww. I know I should but I would not stick to it.

Dusting for Blythe!!

Love-hugs-and good thoughts for those that need it!

I have a list a mile long.......

Have a super terrific day everyone!

Happy Wednesday.

A round of Pixie Dust for everyone.

Exercise.
Shower.
Dentist.
Grocery shop.
Put Away.
Fix Lunch.
Clean scrap room.
Work on swaps.
Fix Dinner.

Look ma, no laundry. Why? Because my machines are sitting in my front entry way. :rotfl2: Love them so much, I put them on display. ;)

Pixie dust for sweet little Blythe!!!

Deb, have a fun vacation day!!!!

Holly, I hope Bubba has a wonderful last day of school!!!!

It's a/c repair day!!!!!!!:banana: Keep your fingers crossed that it's something easy to fix and doesn't cost lots of $$!!!!

My day:
Work
Repairman Watch
Hopefully relax in a COLD house!!!!
Laundry - if a/c gets fixed
Bills
Dinner - need to see if DS will be home for it.
Scrap - I couldn't do that yesterday, it was too hot in here.

Have a wonderful day!

Look ma, no laundry. Why? Because my machines are sitting in my front entry way. :rotfl2: Love them so much, I put them on display. ;)

:rotfl2: Funny!!!!

We make a great pair! You've got new ones and can't use them yet since they aren't hooked up. I've got hooked up ones but can't use them since the dryer will just make my house hotter!!!

I bet my mountain of laundry is higher than yours!!!!!!:p

:rotfl2: I still had a load in the dryer drying as he was trying to take them out. Had to start with the washer first. :rotfl2:

New dirty laundry starts today. Have to teach DH to hang up his wet towels after a shower now. Can't have them sitting in the laundry bags stinking up my room.

Ann that is funny!!

And add me to the list of growing laundry because we are having water issues with the well. UGH!

Hope they get that ac fixed real soon Stephanie. :hippie:
get it???

Well I have a ton of laundry I'm trying to do.................. stupid mouse at least the boys is done and all I have left is the camper and mine that's 4-5 loads. I make the boys reuse their towels other wise I'd never see the end of the laundry.

today
flip laundry
work
home
flip laundry
ice foot
flip laundry
vac camper
run dishwasher at least 3 times stupid mouse
flip laundry
reload camper
crash and ice foot

I'm assuming it's planter facitus (sp? not awake this am) so I've started icing it and sleeping on my back to keep it in th right position over night. need to find the ankle brace and that would be much easier.

Dust for everyone that needs it especially Blythe
hope you all have a great day and that ac get's fixed fast! I'd be dying !

Good Morning!

Joyah- hope your foot gets better soon
Deb- enjoy your day off
Ann- hope you get your machine back to useable soon
DIT- hope you get AC soon- I can't even imagine- we think it is hot when we lose power for a couple of hours in the summer
Pixie Dust for Blythe
Have a great last day of school Bubba!

Today:
dinner- hotdogs and beans
rest
church tonight???

Rebecca

Good morning, Everyone!

Dust for baby Blythe! For Christie's foot. For PBF ds.

Took a magic pill last night and slept all night from 9 - 7 this morning. No pool, obviously.
Today
Computer time
breakfast
weed
clean bathrooms
sort and cull one box of photos
start pulling stuff for yard sale
lunch
gym
quiet time (more photos?)
dinner - chicken casserole
computer time
crash

Happy day, all!

Making Roasted "Clean Out the Fridge" veggie soup today... WW friendly :teeth:

Making Faux-tatoe salad for the beach this weekend...

Making hamburg meat for the boys to eat while I'm gone...

DH is leaving for the beach today. I have to work tomorrow, but I'mn going to try to leave early...

Sending P&PD to my DS18 that he gets a call from Home Depot for a cashier's job. DH22 said they were hiring :wizard:

Good Morning!

PD for Blythe
Hope everyone gets their laundry done :rotfl:
DIT-hope they fix your AC and it's not too much $$.
Christy-ice helps-my PF has been acting up bad lately. Gotta schedule another cortizone shot.

Trying to get motivated....still sleepy
MIL wants me to meet her at the waterpark
Sister flew into town last night from NY-make plans with her
Gotta finish a swap
Probably going out to dinner with DSis

Hope everybody has a great day!!!:)

Christy - didn't know you had PF, too. Ugh. The ice and the night splint (and wearing New Balance sneakers *every* waking moment for months - from waking up to going to bed!) were what finally worked for me. Good luck with it!

Off to multiple appts today - on the run this afternoon.

I'm working. I miss my girl. She spent the night at a friend's last night, since that friend's grandma was watching her today. She called around 10:30 this morning asking if she could go see TS3 with them. Like I would say no!

I did get some bad news from Holly this morning. Her BIL has passed away. While she is grateful he is no longer suffering, she's understandably upset :sad1: As I told her, it's the ones left behind who death is hard on. Please keep her sister and nephew in your thoughts and prayers, along with the rest of her family, of course.

Prayers said Jennifer. It is always us who suffer. I keep looking at the positives and somedays that is a hard thing. Foot hurt so bad last night I wanted to call gram it just something about a gram to make it better.

Holly hang in there and I'm sending you all the strength I can muster.

Pam and DB this PF is new to me. I'm just past denying anthing is wrong with me stage. I'm assuming from my reseach that the fact that I'm now moving so much and on cement floors for the better part of 5 hours. We have mats were we stand but. and I'm fat is what is causing it to kick up.
One of the websites said to massage it so I put my back massager on it then iced and braced it last night.So this am wasn't as bad as some i've had in the last few weeks. I also read to freeze a water bottle and roll your foot on it so I'm doing that now.

Pam good luck tomorrow and happy bday! Not the best way to spend the day but it will be a heck of a present when she nails the district.

Big :grouphug: Holly. Prayers for you and all your family.

On my homefront, we now have a/c!!!!! The repairman just left and he said at the moment the air blowing out is 68 degrees!!!! I'm :dance3:!!!!!!

:grouphug: For Holly and her family! Even when it's expected, it's still so hard!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter