<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“Housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.”
"You Can Do Anything for 15 Minutes!" ~ FlyLady

Flylady links:
Declutter plan http://www.flylady.net/pages/focus_feb.asp
Flightplan http://flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan.asp
Beginner Baby Steps: http://www.flylady.net/pages/FLYingL..._Babysteps.asp
Yahoo Group (reminders sent all day): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlyLad...?yguid=9999373

This month's Habit is :confused3
This week we are in Zone :confused3

~The Daily Grind~ 6/1/09
It's Monday Already!!

My first baby turned 21 yesterday. We went to the big Hibachi Grill Buffet for dinner, and at 6:15, I say really loud..."YEAH BRIAN, YOU ARE HERE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" and our table clapped and cheered... We got some strange looks, but ya know, life is too short for me to care about what other people might think...and I HAD to embarrass my baby...

Then we took him to the pub down the way for his first legal drink out...and his second one too...

My List for Monday:

Caffeinate
smiley_drinkcoffee.gif

Work till 3p

Tan

365 pic

Swish and Swipe

Dinner... maybe DH will come through again :teeth:

Have a Great Day Everyone!!

Happy Birthday Debbie's DS! Wow, a legal one. Scary!

It's nearly Monday...I think I'll be staying home with a sick one tomorrow. She's just not well. I will call the doctor in the am and get her seen as soon as possible. I hope it's her allergies/a cold, and not a bad virus. I imagine it could be a sinus infection if her allergies have been acting up.

Wanted to share two more pictures. Morgan did make it through the recital. I had taken pictures of her in her jazz costume on Wednesday, before we went and had the "professional" pictures take. So, I dressed her in her tap costume before we left for the show, here she is in front of my irises. She's such a ham!

DSC_0731.jpg

Good thing I tried to take a few shots of her on stage. By the time I got back to get her after the show, she had taken most of her ballet costume off! So, please excuse the burriness, I can't use the flash and I don't have a tripod (note to self, get a tripod!).

DSC_0768.jpg

Gorgeous photos!!! I hope to sort thru photos of PJ tomorrow..but w/ school out and the way the first 19 days (week days) are looking.. I'll be lucky if I see myself coming/going...

My day will start the same as always.. same time too..

6:30am up
bed made
empty dishwasher
DH lunch made

7:30am DS13 to BB conditioning
8AM DD15 to BB conditioning
9:20AM drop kids off that are here to park program
9:30AM pick up DS13 from BB; if he wants take to park program
10AM pick up DD from bb
home to get some bills paid/chores
11:30am pick up kids from park program
12pm lunch
12:30 leave for DRIVER's ED
1:00pm sign last minute papers for driver's ed and wish my DD15 good luck!!!
go pay bills next door to drive's ed (vehicle insurance! LOL)
home
3pm pick up DD from driver's ed

verify time BMV opens for us to get DD's permits first thing Tuesday AM
dinner
DS13 has soccer practice/scrimmage game against parents @ 6pm (DH is being parent for this as I have to get stuff done here)

~~
throughout the day
must complete the following
DS13 must complete one activity in his 4-H rabbit book
DS8 must complete 2 activities in his mini 4-H wildlife book
must find the gardening, arts & crafts and collections books for DS8 from last year.. activities were completed last year, want him to review
DD15 must complete her collections project
DD15 must cut out the rest of the flowers for (create your own thing)
DD15 must measure the table for the plexi-glass we need for Home Environment(HE) project
I must find the board I bought for the memo board she needs to make for 3rd piece of HE project

Now, is it just me or does this schedule look worse than when my kids were in school and I actually had some time to myself???? We start back to school August 11th..so I have my ticker already on because I don't want to miss doing things this summer because time got away from us.. the first 19 days are going to be the busiest... Driver's Ed ends the 19th...and I hope to only have 2 of her 6 driving sessions to finish by the 19th... :) DH and I already have a driving schedule ready for her.. 8 hours a week with us at a minimum!!

Hello! My day for 6/1:

3:50 a.m. Wake up / swish & swipe / counters / put wash in dryer
4:35 a.m. Leave for train, then bus
6:30 a.m. Arrive at work
3:30 p.m. Leave work
5:45 p.m. Get home
6:00 p.m. DD9's softball game starts
6:45 p.m. Doctor's appoint (follow-up blood pressure) -- return to DD's game
8:00 p.m. Game ends
8:30 p.m. Dinner
9:00 p.m. Bed

Because of my commute, there are many challenges throughout the week.

It's just another manic Monday.........

Up and moving done

roll out to school done

Field day, oh the joy done, loved watching the 8th graders in the dunk tank, that water was about 45º. LOL

dollar store for ziploc bags for summer savings (box tops, campbell soup labels and capri sun juice pouches) another day

grocery store, at least get something for dinner for Monday probably changing to pizza

fed ex done

back to school again, 1/2 day done

work on PTO agenda done

dinner

Public hearing at town hall for budget (ERGH!!!!)

bed

Debbie, Happy Birthday to your DS!

Jennifer, great pictures! I hope Morgan gets to feeling better soon.

Nancy, your day looks really busy for being on summer break!!!!:scared1:

My day:
Laundry
Grocery store
Walmart
If BFF calls and lets me know her mat is in, go pick it up at Michaels and work on putting her cross stitch piece together
Send scout e-mail regarding t-shirts
Clean this mess of a house!!!!
Scrap
Stitch

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Good Morning- everyone sounds busy today.

Jennifer- I love the photos- what a beauty!

Today:
eat breakfast
pack the car
head to Disney

Have a great week everyone!!!!

Rebecca

Rebecca, I want your week!!! Have a wonderful trip. Give Mickey a hug for me!!!

Thanks- I will- We so need a break after 2 weeks of nightly revivals- It has been exhausting- I mean the work and power of the Spirit has been evident but still it has been exhausting.

Rebecca

I want Rebecca's week too! That is a nice Monday to have. :thumbsup2 ºOº

Deb, happy 21st to your DS.:wizard: Can't believe your eldest baby is 21.

BAMB, don't you think Blink Prince #2 would be perfect for Morgan? Isn't she a cutie? Love her dance pictures, Jennifer. Sorry she isn't feeling well.

My Monday to do list:

Do the morning pick up around the house. Done
Put a load of laundry away. - Done
Write in DD's communication book
Stop at Dunkin in the drive thru window isn't that long for a caramel ice coffee.
Work - end of the month budget reconciliation :scared1:
Meeting at 5:00 pm at the house
Take DD to baseball practice.
Home, bath, bed.

Good gravy, Nan! What a day!

Morgan's still sleeping, and I'm not waking her up...We're staying home today, however she feels when she wakes up. I woke her up at 9:30 last night to give her some Motrin, she had a fever of almost 101. We'll have a lazy (hahahaha - for her maybe) day and just hang out at home. It's not like I don't have laundry to do!

Thank you for the compliments, she's definitely a keeper!

This is the way it will be for the first 19 days (15 week days) than it calms down...
Once the kids start high school they start conditioning for their sports year round.. NOT practices as they are not allowed...but conditioning! We have moratorium the last week of June/first week of July...than again the last week of July...so that is nice...

Ok, off to email DH to pick vacation days for next summers trip.... I'm thinking since we will have 3 in high school sports... moratorium week is looking good...

Good morning, everyone!! Our internet is officially dead at the house. . .yeesh! A whole weekend (almost) without DIS-ing!! I'm trying to sneak on here and see what I can get done! ;)

Just 5 more working days (counting today) until Summer Vacation!! :banana:

Deb, happy birthday to your DS! My DS is 10 months old today--how did that happen so quickly??

Here's my list for today (we might be eating with friends tonight, in which case, this'll switch with tomorrow):

1. Caffeinate!!

2. Tylenol--we bought a treadmill this weekend, and I got my workout yesterday by helping DH carry it in and set it up. My back is NOT happy!!
3. Drop off DS
4. Take pics and bag to mom's
5. Pick up DS
6. Run dishwasher
7. Fold laundry
8. Run load of laundry
9. WORK--oops! I forgot that up above!!
10. Move pics from camera to computer
11. Finish one week of Proj 365 journaling onto cards
12. 10-month picture session of DS (we've done it every month)
13. Proj 365 pic for today
14. Hang pictures at home
15. Clean DH's bathroom
16. Clean our bathtub
17. DH to stop @ Wally
18. Make hair appt

19. Make DS's 12-month ped appt (have to get in early to get the day I need)--done, but have to call back next week. . .they don't have the schedule yet. Yeesh, people, I'm a woman on a mission--work with me here!!
20. Make DS's 12-month pic appt (same!)
21. Make my dr appt (are we seeing a pattern here?)--done, but can't make it yet. Have to call back in 2 weeks.
22. Pack lunches and make coffee for tomorrow TONIGHT so that I will actually get up in the morning and USE the treadmill!

Everyone have a WONDERFUL Monday!!

Ok, when I first started posting, I couldn't see everyone else's posts--only Debbie's--so I missed a bunch!!

Nan--that does look like a crazy day!! And in case I can't get on any other threads, I DID get the book in the mail, but I haven't been able to tell you due to the NO internet! It looks wonderful, THANK YOU so much!! I did tell DH last night that once I get on summer break (did I mention that's in 5 working days?), I'm going to have lists like yours so that I can keep track of what I need to remember to do!

morgansmom--I bet the pics of your DD are great! I can't see them here. . .so I'll have to check them out when the internet at home is good (Wednesday, yay!!!).

Rebecca--have a wonderful trip!! Tell Mickey I'll see him 4 months from tomorrow!!

What is with the internet! What are they thinking!!!
Glad it got there...sorry it was so late.. LATE is an under statement!!!
The list looks horrible..but really it is just a matter of me driving and tossing a kid out as I pass by! LOL (well, not literally)...

Ok, need to add to my list by the computer...got to pull documents for DD's driver's permit... sscard, yearbook (proof of ID?), residency (mail to her @ our address), birth certificate... plus my proof of ownership of said DD! LOL

Thanks SIOH! I forgot but by reading your list, I have noted to call pedi for DS13's physical and wellness check this month!!! Thanks for the reminder!!!

The list looks horrible..but really it is just a matter of me driving and tossing a kid out as I pass by! LOL (well, not literally)...

... plus my proof of ownership of said DD! LOL
:lmao: You're killin me today, Nan!

3 more days of school counting today!!!! :banana:
coffee
coffee
DD's lunch
DD out the door
shower
dressed
make bed
DS dressed

swish and swipe
dishwasher
shine the sink!
clean the front porch
hot spots
pack!
reboot laundry
pull the kids winter clothes
have DS pick toys to go to mom's
order pics from snapfish
pick up DD
homework??? shouldn't have any
dinner

LOL!
The day just gets better...
DS13 was invited to come play on the freshman team next weekend.. (with his brother; and brother is NOT happy!).. However, coach told DS13 he outplayed all the incoming freshman today!
:rotfl: :yay: :rotfl: I guess that "I'm so great attitude" got a ding in it today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter