The Current Disneyland Annual Pass Program Has Been Cancelled

I'm glad so many enjoy Knott's. Personally, we purchased tickets to the Knott's Merry Food festival (can't remember the name) for a date at Thanksgiving and one near Christmas. We attended the one at Thanksgiving. We did not enjoy. We decided we would give away the Christmas tickets, then CA shut down, so I got my money back. I am glad people enjoy Knott's, but it wasn't for us.

Yeah, we mostly feel the same way. We go once a year in November when they give active duty military families a free entry. We pay for parking and food and even then, BARELY feel that it was worth our time and money. It's like just a step above a county fair, for me. The ride loading is PAINFULLY slow and inefficient and there just isn't enough to do to fill a whole day.

IMHO, Knotts just isn't worth the admission price if you have motion sickness. I'd love to see the new Knotts Beary Tales but just can't make myself pay the price just for that and a handful of other rides.

I bought a season pass to Knott's at the urging of my friends. I really have little desire to go, but the pass was only $100 and good for well over a year, so I figured why not. At that time, nobody knew when DLR would reopen. That was some months ago and I've still not been. It's not a substitute for me and I just don't want to fly all the way down to go to Knott's, but it would be fun to see Billy Hill--er, Crazy Kirk?--again! I loved the Hillbillies and I'm still mad at Disney for giving them the boot. But anyway, I'm not sure I'll ever make it over to Knott's but it's possible my friends and I would get a shorter length pass to DL and go to Knott's for a day instead.

Also, the area around Knotts has become increasingly unsafe.
the park just had a driveby shooting this week that injured two teenagers and caused massive panic and chaos

Yeah, we mostly feel the same way. We go once a year in November when they give active duty military families a free entry. We pay for parking and food and even then, BARELY feel that it was worth our time and money. It's like just a step above a county fair, for me. The ride loading is PAINFULLY slow and inefficient and there just isn't enough to do to fill a whole day.

We go for free during this time period, too. The first year we went the wait times were so ridiculous (even using their DAS equivalent) that the subsequent years we paid to upgrade to the front-of-line pass. My daughter and husband LOVE the roller coasters there, but outside of that, it’s really not our thing.

We go for free during this time period, too. The first year we went the wait times were so ridiculous (even using their DAS equivalent) that the subsequent years we paid to upgrade to the front-of-line pass. My daughter and husband LOVE the roller coasters there, but outside of that, it’s really not our thing.

Yeah, we had the Disability pass but the waits were still awful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter