The Building of the Fantasy Continues...

She's only doing 2.7kt. Going to be a while before she gets there 30mins to ~1hr

fantasy1-20-201249.jpg

:banana::banana: I finally can see the live feed. I don't know what happened before, unless I was just missing it maybe. I am so excited.

I wonder why nothing more or less is lit up on the back of the ship from Cabanas down ....everywhere else she's lit up but there ...Hmmmm

I just took a look at the Conveyance doc Meyer-Werft released. They planned to have her at the Ems-barrier @ 9:30pm local, 1:30pm PST. Maybe she's just waiting for the tide to match that of the river, then the barrier can be lowered.

I was watching the Meyer Werft webcam from 5am to 6:45am, EST. I'm sure most of you noticed the rain at about 5:45am EST - since there was rain during the Dream's and Fantasy's float outs, I thought it was appropriate there would be some today too!

Thank you very much for posting those screen shots - I couldn't get the streams to work, so those pictures are a real treat!

I found some good pictures from NDR, in case you missed these:
http://www.ndr.de/regional/niedersachsen/emsland/disneyfantasy163.html

Robert

I wonder why nothing more or less is lit up on the back of the ship from Cabanas down ....everywhere else she's lit up but there ...Hmmmm

Maritime safety regulations. Because the Fantasy is not fully under her own control, there is a specific light sequence that is being shown on the mast of the lead tug to alert other traffic on the river. My guess is that the lights on the back of the ship are turned off so not to wash out the masthead lights on the tug.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter