• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Boa Brigade: New Appointments to the Realm!

It's time to get ready to for the Spetember pin event, 2003!!

And the Boa Brigade shall be there in all it's splendor!!!

So fluff your boas!!!

If you are attending...post here and let us know...

I wish I could attend. Someone take pictures please!

:(

With boa intact....and I can't wait to see everyone...it seems like such a long time!!!!!

and with some of the plans I hear, cameras are a MUST!!!!

Can't wait! I love the smell of burning feathers in the morning, it smells like Florida with a hint of Conneticut!

Mark your calenders, bring your cameras, history will be made as the Queenie joins forces with the Under World.

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Under World

What exactly is the Boa Brigade? What does it do and who are members?

Thnaks for any info, Cindy

Cindy, The Boa Brigade is a group of pin collectors who wear boas and have a great time together. We try to make our presence known at all the pin events where we have been known to do such crazy things as wait in the pouring rain for pins, invade Scoop's meets, ride the banana boat (during the pin cruise) and sing karaoke til all hours of the night. Read this thread when you get a chance..it's just alot of fun!

Sir Chas....as I recall, thou was't presented with a handsome green boa a few months past, yet I do not see thy boa surrounding thy blue neck...methinks you have some 'splainin' to do....

Did you say when the Queen gets together w/ the Underwear???are you guys joining Sir Eddies holy underoos Jihad????

Oh Royal Scriber? Do we have an updated list of the Realm?

Page 12 please...

I'll be there with my boa on and a special surprise for my roomies!! :smooth:

Getting Very Excited about the event!!!!!

I wont be wearing a boa, I will just be fufilling my role as Royal Counsel. And pin trading of course! And visiting with friends! And taking part in all the festivities! Okay Okay THATS what I am really going for -- PIN FUN AND FRIENDS!!!!

I will wear my BB shirt !

Michael

Hey Queenie!

Lady Meg and I will not be attending. :(

However, we are planning to go on public day so maybe we can meet up with you then.

Farewell, Boa Brigade!!

I am off to the South of France, in search of the Beast's castle, sunny Mediterranean beaches, a friendly game of poker in Monte Carlo and the the perfect cosmopolitan, French style! :teeth:

Fluff your boas for September 18-21!!

Don't behave while I'm gone...there has been WAY too much good behavior around here lately!

Au revoir!

The Queen has returned and we are one week from the event!!!! YAY!!!

So what doe the realm all have planned for the celebration? Hmmmm?

Bonjour! I didn't find the Beast's castle, but the South of France is beautyful!!!

So, one week from today, we shall all be at Epcot, wearing boas and carrying pin bags...YAY!!!

Hope to see you all there!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

A PROCLAMATION OF ROYAL APPOINTMENTS

So let it be known on this fifteenth day of September, the following appointments:

Lady Anne of Verville, Lady Chamberlain of the Realm (that means she's an accountant:D )

Sir Gary of Verville, aka Sir Goofalot, her personal knight in shining armour

Sir Daber, Lord of the Saber, who must wear a boa of the feathered variety, not one covered in scales

Sir Stephan, Lord Constable of the European Realm

Wear thy boas proudly!!

Dear Queen Leslie,

I would be honored if you would consider me fora spot in the most coveted and exclusive Boa Brigade. I bring to the mix a friendly and loyal spirit, a love of all things pin related, and I can make a mean Cosmo. Maybe I could be the keeper of the spirits?
I am confident that one day I shall get to a CT pin meet and look forward to meeting all the members of the BB Court...

Martha
HBC

Martha,

The Realm welcomes thee with open arms!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

But alas, we already have a Keeper of the Spirits(page 14, BB thread):

By virtue of his attendance at many royal jewel acquiring (ie pin) events, and his enjoyment of the good life...the Queen doth name Morockin Pooh...Sir Corey, Connoisseur of Royal Spirits. To clarify, these are spirits that are soothing to the mind, to the taste and to the soul, not spirits defined as souls departed from their earthly bodies.

Perhaps thou can be Lady Martha, Guardian of the Sacred Drink.

This is a most honored and important position, as there is nothing as important as the perfect cosmopolitan!!

Now you need a boa! I think a pink one would be appropriate, but you can get whatever color you like!

To welcome you..Lady Martha...to the Boa Brigade..and your cosmo knowledge will be a wonderful addition....(to quote Lady Michelle....No phony lime juice please!!!! Or it will be hastely returned!!!)

And I am very pleased to have a friend join us...(of course I'd better keep that quiet..I don't want to ruin your chances, and get you thrown out :teeth:

Wish you could be here with us, but you can wear your boa at home, and follow our adventures while we are down here..

Again...Congratulations!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

pink for your pink boa :p

Many thanks, Queen Leslie for my new job as guardian of the sacred drink. I will honor the BB in all that I do from this day forward, especially when making and drinking cosmos. Tomorrow I shall go out into the kingdom and find the perfect pink boa.

Lady Martha (has a nice ring to it:) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter