• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Bachelorette

Whew. I can finally admit that I was SPOILED early in the season. I went to see what I could find about Peter (avoiding the regular spoiler websites) and *bam* there were multiple stories about how Peter had Rachel here in Madison for a home town date. They went to the Farmer's Market which is around the Capitol Square. It's a very cool market ... it is the biggest "producer only" market in the nation. Only people who grow or make the food may be there and they must be from Wisconsin. Tens of thousands of people flock to the square in the summer. Apparently, there were there in April so you won't see as many crowds.

I am so excited to see my home town featured next week!

Based on the clues about her being allowed to admit she's engaged, hearing Peter confess his insecurities about the process, and him stating that he would let her know if he wasn't ready to be engaged before the final rose ceremony, tells me he's her fiance.
Bryan has never shown any hesitation about "marrying her", winning the show. The storyline for him winning, is boring and predictable. This is a season of firsts and Peter was a "late bloomer" but his heart has always been in the right place. Bryan is too physically aggressive and all his answers are predictable. Her family seems to call out his player mentality during hometown date previews.
Bryan gives me scam vibes and he seems manipulative.
Peter has sincerity in his words and his flirtations are respectful. Bryan's kisses are cringe worthy :scared:
Well, those are who I think are her top two.
Agree with all of this. I'd prefer Peter, but the rumor mills say Bryan. I think he's got red flags, but she really seems to dig him. Peter on the other hand, is intense, and not always the best spoken (his rap made me wince) but strikes me as genuine and really seems to care for her. Really interested to see the families. I bet Bryan's mom is terrifying, and I feel so bad for Dean. Really don't know what will happen with Eric either.

Bryan: buy him a watch & he'll eat your face.

bryan2.gif

Lisaviolet, Bryan was on another reality show. About players maybe? He and another guy were dating several women, but don't quote me as I never saw it. Rumor mill has it that he's had cheek implants.

Oh.

Had no clue. Thank you.

If anyone is interested here is the intro of the show The Player that Bryan was on. He's at about 43 seconds. He looks so different.

Going to check that out.

That said, there have been very few people on these shows I've genuinely liked, and Rachel is one of them.

She is an incredible person - I am amazed by her even though I have a suspicion she might make a stupid choice with Bryan. Even though we rarely saw him I really like Matt. He seems like a great guy.

Is the Sharleen you're referring to from Canada and on Juan Pablo's season?
Wait, I could just google.:laughing: If so, people here thought she was a plant. I liked her as well.

As for Alex for me it was just that Nick's season seemed depressing at times. We just need some fun. Nothing more for Alex.

Thinking back on it even Mr. Izz okay's season was fun in its absolutely ridiculous way. :rotfl2:

Last edited:
Well hometowns should be interesting - we have Bryan's mother (may she upstage Jojo's :rotfl2:- OMG, has anyone seen what Jojo lately? She looks so different. Why did she do anything? She was cute.), Dean struggling with his family and Eric is an unknown.

So Robin my guess is Madison will be tame. :goodvibes :drinking1

Can't find a picture of Jojo to show you all. I saw it in a magazine. Such a shame.

Yikes at Dean's home town turning into an on camera therapy session...that resolved almost nothing.
He's very mature but he's still got some growing up to do before marriage. Rachel made the right decision.

Peter's mom's choice of words about commitment instead of marriage was interesting.

Bryan's a momma's boy, big surprise. :rolleyes:

Eric's hometown was nice, especially since Rachel is his first girlfriend to meet the family.

I felt so incredibly bad for Dean. So much needs to be dealt with there and he kind of got pushed into it. The whole date was just cringe worthy. No one wanted to be there. They were never going to work together, they read more as friends. He's going to be on Bachelor in Paradise, so it will be interesting to see where his story takes him.

Bryan's mom, eek. But he is an only child so it makes sense.
Peter and Eric's went fine.

Nevertheless, looking forward to Spain. It will most likely come down to gap tooth and vacuum suck kisser. Love Rachel either way!

Not only is Bryan a skeevy cad and player... Ewwwww!!!!!
But his mother... I can't find DIS friendly words to describe what I think about her.
She is downright scarey!
If this is not just scripted drama.... Rachel, RUNNNNN!
Run very very fast!!!!

Last edited:
I liked Eric's family, especially his aunt. I think he looks and acts like her. He's still a bit young and immature though. Ditto Dean.

I feel bad for Rachel. Her choices are wishy washy Peter and Bryan, who I think just wants to win. I really like her and would like her to have a happy ending.

I love Bryan and his mom. This not a mom alive who doesn't think the same thing about her son.

Dean just a huge brat. I can't believe he talked to his dad so disrespectfully.

Eric is just young and not the most well spoken person. He stumbles a lot and his eyes always look stoned to me
Peter to me is just playing the game he has no feeling what's so ever for Rachel he just trying to get to the lead.

I liked Eric's family, especially his aunt. I think he looks and acts like her.

Wasn't that something? Twins.

So much so that I sat there thinking is there a family secret never told? Eric feels a complete distance from his mom growing up and looks exactly like his aunt.

I loved how excited they were to meet Rachel. Great energy.

Peter to me is just playing the game he has no feeling what's so ever for Rachel he just trying to get to the lead.

I will go further ---

I honestly think Peter has been offered the lead or they have shown interest to him directly. And possibly his mother knew as well. I could see producers going that far since Peter has such a strong following. That hometown was bizarre to me. His mother actually said he would be ready for a family and a commitment but not necessarily ready for marriage. Rachel has openly said she wants a marriage and is ready for one. And he's on a show where it's normal to get engaged at the end.

So huh? It almost seemed like that statement was planted for Rachel, to lead her away from him. I know I sound ridiculously suspicious but really.

Last edited:
I feel bad for Rachel. Her choices are wishy washy Peter and Bryan, who I think just wants to win. I really like her and would like her to have a happy ending.

Said perfectly. Here she is such a great person and she has this choice. Unfortunate.

I know we didn't get to know him but I really liked what I did see of Matt.

Last edited:
Yes, Matt seemed like a man, didn't he? I wish we could have gotten to know the very handsome Asian man that went home the first night due to family reasons.

OK, never mind. Blake is his name. He likes "long and fit" women. Rachel is more of a pocket girl.

I honestly think Peter has been offered the lead or they have shown interest to him directly. And possibly his mother knew as well. I could see producers going that far since Peter has such a strong following. That hometown was bizarre to me. His mother actually said he would be ready for a family and a commitment but not necessarily ready for marriage. Rachel has openly said she wants a marriage and is ready for one. And he's on a show where it's normal to get engaged at the end.

So huh? It almost seemed like that statement was planted for Rachel, to lead her away from him. I know I sound ridiculously suspicious but really.

Ohhh, this whole thing is scripted.
Having said that, I am not going as far as you are.
There have been issues with Peter not being open and forthcoming from the very beginning.
He himself has been 'hesitating'.
I think his mother probably nailed it.

Peter would probably pull the next 'Brad' if he gets the lead.

Ohhh, this whole thing is scripted.
Having said that, I am not going as far as you are.
There have been issues with Peter not being open and forthcoming from the very beginning.
He himself has been 'hesitating'.
I think his mother probably nailed it.

Peter would probably pull the next 'Brad' if he gets the lead.

Yep, probably overly suspicious. :goodvibes

Apparently Peter's high school grad quote reads something about being The Bachelor. I'm not enjoying any of her possibilities. And I was a fan of Peter's in the beginning. Not so much now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter