The Bachelorette

My thoughts for the final four ---

For sure -----

Bryan - I think Rachel's conversation with him this week kind of showed where that's going
The guy with the gap in his teeth from Wisconsin ---- Peter? ----- I like him with her

I think she really likes Eric, but I just don't get it. (Wait, he is a favourite as Raven let out)

I like Will but I don't see a lot between them. Meaning moments on camera, not what might be.

I also like Kenny but I don't think they will both make it through the drama going on. And their connection, when together, seems forced.

Josiah is hard for me to even get a grip on as he has many parts to him.

Dean, seems sweet and not twenty-five. But not seeing the chemistry.

Diggy, entertaining not doubt. But haven't seen them together enough.

Matt seemed to appear out of nowhere this week. Or maybe I just suddenly noticed him. I really like him.

The tattler needs to go now.

And the guy who is poking at Kenny. Done. He's so going home. I cringed when he called Kenny or Eric "an angry man".

And if there are any others left, which I am sure that there are, well not remembering them does not bode well.

I like your assessment, except Diggy's gone. :( Did you maybe mean Iggy? He's still there, but he's a troublemaker and I hope he goes this week!

Yes, I noticed that scene!!!!!!!

A LOT.....

Only I am not so sure how much she really likes Peter as a person, or just how much she was enjoying the situation physically at that moment!!!
Hahahaha!!!

I am also thinking 'S C R I P T E D !!!'
How does she end up going off, getting into a swimsuit, and making out with a guy in a hot tub, when there is a major group event going on, and everybody is really 'dressed'.

Man, they don't even try to hide the scripting and editing any more.....

A LOT.....

Only I am not so sure how much she really likes Peter as a person, or just how much she was enjoying the situation physically at that moment!!!
Hahahaha!!!

How does she end up going off, getting into a swimsuit, and making out with a guy in a hot tub, when there is a major group event going on, and everybody is really 'dressed'.

Didn't one of the men mention that he had been gone for 3 1/2 hours?

I'm not completely caught up, but I can see Bryan, Peter, & Dean going pretty far along. She seems into Eric, although I am not sure I get it. Alex may catch her eye, but we'll see on long-term payoff. I really like what we've seen of Will but haven't seen them interact much so he's probably leaving. Kenny seems like a solid dude too, but not the right fit for her. Josiah too. His bravado puts me off, but I do think he is a good guy/bad fit for her.

I felt bad for Fred. Iggy has some serious issues to work through, Jack was a well-intentioned creep (as was Jonathan), Blake and Lucas may have been the most annoying/immature contestants of the season, Demario has got some stuff, and Lee is uh... "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all" material..

Rachel is doing a good job with all the pressure, and I appreciate the casting of such an intelligent, classy, and respectable woman. I don't think producers quite thought this season through in some ways- but there are plenty of other people making better observations than I on that front. At any rate, the increased diversity this season is great and long overdue.

The show is as silly as ever, but I do legitimately hope she finds a good match, and you can tell she's taking this seriously. The spelling bee made her prospects look pretty dismal though. They were not hard words, and that was just atrocious. Spelling isn't everything, but still.

I had hopes for Will too, but he bombed hard last night. She even told him to kiss her once and he barely pecked her lips. Good luck in the dating pool now, Will.

The Kenny scene was sad too. I'm not sure he was good for Rachel, but he didn't get a chance.

Speaking of good for Rachel, doesn't seem like she has much choice left. Peter is handsome but he keeps talking about "when he falls in love" with Rachel. I don't think it's happening. Bryan is shady, I wonder if he will tell her about the plastic surgery and the previous reality show?

Maybe Dean or Eric would be good choices but they don't seem like front runners. They both seem to really be into Rachel at least. Eric was adorable on their one on one date.

Sad to see cute Alex go. He made her laugh like crazy but we didn't see the romance there. No clue why Adam and Matt are still there.

A LOT.....

Hahahaha!!!

Scripted for sure!

Bryan was pulling ahead, so they needed to give Peter that one on one time so he didn't fall through the cracks and make it a one man race. (So they don't have a repeat like Jojo and Jordan)

I think the two of them, Dean, and Eric will make it pretty far. With Dean though, I think the age will really bother her. So I see him being in Bachelor in Paradise this upcoming season. Also Lee needs to disappear and take Adam Jr with him.

....I thought that was very mean-spirited also.....:mad:
And she has continued to pick up the rose and not give it out.

I had hopes for Will too, but he bombed hard last night. She even told him to kiss her once and he barely pecked her lips. Good luck in the dating pool now, Will.

I really liked Will too. Will admitted to mostly dating white girls. I know he said that he made the mistake of focusing on their friendship instead of their relationship but I wonder if he really wasn't that attracted to her after all.

I can see them putting Lee on Bachelor in Paradise for the drama he might cause.

You mean, the producers are actually telling her what to do? Say it ain't so!
" S H O C K E R!!! "

Hahahahaha!!!!

I do like a lot about Kenny... But, I have to say I didn't think I saw the two of them together.
Not unless opposits attract!

Bryan has skeeved me out since first sight... Ewwwwww!!!!

Will was intimated by her. I don't know why he felt the need to disclose he's primarily dated white women in the past. Awkward date discussion :confused3 How was Rachel supposed to respond to that? Flattered? Bothered?
Kenny did the right thing, he knew their relationship wouldn't move past friendship and he didn't want to be strung along. Seems like a great guy.
Adam and Matt must be fillers because I can't see why she's keeping them. If she needed fillers, I would have preferred Josiah for comedic relief, and Alex.
Peter is stepping up to the plate, he's so dreamy.
Bryan is getting to be predictable, not a fan, but Rachel loves those passionate kisses.
Dean and Eric are hanging on, but I don't see them with her for the finale.

I loved Alex. Hoping he's the next lead.

Peter is weird he sits so far away from her when they are talking. She has to beg him to kiss her. In the hot tub he was cuppling his own hands. I think he's not into her that much and is hoping he will get the next lead.

I think Bryan at this time is the winner already in her eyes.

Dean is to catty for me
Eric seems like a younger brother to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter