The AINT-SO-GRAND Floridian Cafe

We ate Breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe in early December. There were no paper menus. We were asked to scan a bar code on our phones. This brought up the menu. We didn't see anyone seated and later walk out without ordering. I didn't see the lobster eggs benedict on the menu (my favorite) but asked if it was possible to get it. The server said yes and the dish was fabulous. Perhaps it was just an off day when you visited.

Just for balance:
I ate at GF Cafe in late September (coincidentally the day after the NBA left, but that's another story). The menu (Q-code on my iPhone) was limited but I expected that. The service was exceptional. In fact, I was surprised at how conscientious every GF cast member was. I had the iconic Thermidor burger. It was perfect. I can't wait to go back in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter