• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The 3 best movie quotes ever

Oh yeah, I remember the area well as a teen in the 80s. Greyhound station, 42nd, all the shops, subways and parks, every other passerby asking to sell you something, 24hr illegal gambling, mass corruption, petty crime, the car carcasses on all the exit ramps, lol. The good the bad and the ugly. Looking back the stark contrast between '85 and '95 is remarkable.

Wow, you bring back memories. Remember the windshield washer people? :lmao: They would run out into the street, to your windshield, once unsuspecting cars stopped at red lights. If you accidentally got trapped in between two stopped cars and couldn't escape them, some of them used to spit on their grimy cloth to try to clean your windshield, to extort you for money.:scared: :headache: :mad:

Also, there was the time the mafia used NYC as their litter box. They used to gun down rival mobs and leave their bodies all over the streets of NYC. The NY Post used to live for their sensational headlines in those days, something like "Mob Boss Bumped Off." :sad2:

This movie has too many good lines to choose from:

Give me that baby, you warthog from hell!

Rollie! You take that diaper off your head and you put it back on your sister!

There’s what’s right and there’s what’s right and never the twain shall meet.

Last edited:

‘What are you looking at?! Wipe that face off your head b—h!!’

‘I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart.’

‘Its over Anakin, I have the high ground.’

‘Calm down, get a hold of yourself!!!’

‘Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you’re my only hope.’

I have Ssssssoooo many!!!!

Last edited:

I won't claim they're the best ever but three of my favourites...

"I carried a watermelon."
"Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place."
"Another glorious morning...makes me sick!"

“I only came here to do two things, kick some a — and drink some beer. Looks like we're almost outta beer.”

‘It’d be a lot cooler if you did.’

‘I bet she’s cute once you clean all the s— off her.’

‘Put him in the bathroom!!’

‘I ain’t no band leader.’

‘It’s a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.’

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter