That's the 30th time we've heard that song.. A GRAND Xmas Adventure! Nov 13 TR 6/19!

Dani! So glad to read things are moving in the right direction for you! At least you have an upcoming trip to look forward to, that has to help bring a smile to your face.

Thanks for giving us an update. You both are definitely missed!!

Hi!! So glad things are looking up. I can not tell you how much better I sleep at night with our alarm. I call the monthly payment my sleeping easy payment or sanity payment. We live in a very nice, very safe area and our neighbors think I am nuts for having the alarm!

I will love to read whatever TR you concoct for your September trip!

Enjoy your break from the DIS!!

It's great to hear from you again. That's amazing that they caught the guys who broke in to your house. I hope you get the pictures and videos back.

I can't wait to read another trip report. I love your pictures and stories from the parks.

I'm so sorry for everything that happened! I remember seeing it all on Facebook and just feeling terrible for you guys. I'm glad that things are looking up for you though. And I'm glad that you had a home security system installed.

I do hope to see another TR from you. :goodvibes

Dani, I'm so glad to hear things are looking up for you & Matt. And of course, I will anxiously be awaiting whatever you have to share with us after your September trip!

The Xmas parade looks awesome :lovestruc

The Christmas cupcake looks yum. OMG there's so much food i want to try they're going to have to roll me home :lmao:

Luvin your up style castle t-shirt as well

Sorry bout your burglary. It happened us once but luckily enough police said they had been disturbed and stuff was moved but nothing was robbed. Know how you feel though it's such an invasion of privacy. I know that you lost all your pics from the trip report but still think if you feel up to it you should complete the report minus pictures... I'm sure i'm not the only one who would be interested in reading it :)

Dani, this is so off topic, but I figured you would see this here. I was just reading up on a tour at WDW called Marceline to Magic Kingdom, it's only $30 and cheaper with a Disney Visa discount. Anyway, what made me think of you is it features the Haunted Mansion and I hear you get to go behind the scenes to learn and see a very special part of it. I wont say what in case you like to be surprised. But I wasn't sure if you had heard of it, I hadn't, and I knew yours and your hubby's love of HM, so I wanted to point it out!

Hope all is well and getting back on track for you guys! :)

So happy to see that you have been able to move on from everything! I definitely miss your updates but that's just my own selfishness! I'm super excited to read your modified September 2014 TR AND to watch that video... And I hope i get to see you guys down there as our TrIps overlap! So great so hear from you!!! Enjoy your summer!!

Dani, I am SO, SO sorry this happened to you. Just awful. I have been off the boards for awhile and just popped in to see what you were up to and am just heartbroken that you had to go through this.

My thoughts are with you and Matt and I am hopeful that they will recover everything in time.

Oh Dani I am so sorry to hear this happened to you guys! Sadly, I feel a little of your pain! We took a week long trip to Disney in June, and the night we returned while we were sleeping, our shop/garage which is behind our home was broken into. They took my kids go carts, four wheelers, dirt bikes, and broke into my husbands truck and stole things out of it. We live a good bit off the road and to know someone went back and fourth by my home while my kids were sleeping still upsets me! Luckily they also caught the people who did this to us. We have since also installed an alarm system & a gate in our driveway. I am so glad they didn't hurt your dogs! I pray things are getting back to normal for you guys! I know it has taken us a while! I hope you have a wonderful trip in September. I can't wait to hear all about it! :cool1:

Am joining in! Looking forward to reading your report...we were at Disneyland just a few weeks after your trip last year - around Thanksgiving - I've yet to read another seasonal trip report for DLR so i'm looking forward to this :)

I just read what happened to you & your husband. I'm so sorry! It brought back bad feelings from our experience, although yours sounds much more traumatic because ours were items stolen off our property, not the inside. Nonetheless, I still remember that horrible feeling of violation, and being very nervous & jumpy afterwards. I believe in karma, they will get their turn in life. Chin up, love your amazing TRs and look forward to many more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter