Thanksgiving report + pics

Oh okay. Too bad. Thanks.
I did see the Beatles tribute band in DTD once, on the stage close to DLH. People (including me) were really enjoying it and I was sorry I couldn't stay longer, but I was on my way to meet family. I got to watch about 4-5 songs, though.

I did see the Beatles tribute band in DTD once, on the stage close to DLH. People (including me) were really enjoying it and I was sorry I couldn't stay longer, but I was on my way to meet family. I got to watch about 4-5 songs, though.
That must have been the band Hard Day's Night. They used to perform regularly at Tomorrowland Terrace in the Before Times. They've been back to DTD a few times in the last year or so.

That must have been the band Hard Day's Night. They used to perform regularly at Tomorrowland Terrace in the Before Times. They've been back to DTD a few times in the last year or so.
I didn't know that! How did I not know that?!

We were there on Thanksgiving day 10 years ago when DD was 4. We started our day at DCA and it was a ghost town which was so fun! DD especially liked our dinner at Goofy's Kitchen where they were able to have chicken nuggets, pizza and mac & cheese for Thanksgiving Dinner. Perfect for a 4yo!

I have a quick question for you...do you recall the woman who was FiFi the roving reporter at DCA? She was usually accompanied by officer Blue? She was an older women with the best personality! I didn't see her when I was there a couple years back and then with the closing due to COVID I wonder if she has come back? Thanks!

I have a quick question for you...do you recall the woman who was FiFi the roving reporter at DCA? She was usually accompanied by officer Blue? She was an older women with the best personality! I didn't see her when I was there a couple years back and then with the closing due to COVID I wonder if she has come back? Thanks!
I believe we saw her in our summer trip and again in October of this year with her “faux” dog and the officer!

Thanks for the pics and a POSITIVE posting! A lot of negative trip reports being posted the last week or so by others. Even had me rethinking travel plans. My "Better Half" informed me we (us, kids, kids spouses, and grandkids) were all going for five day and four night trip next year. I had better hope the fun and good parts of DL trips were still there and all the negative posts were by people just having bad days! She always looks for the Good side of things.
Thanks again!

The Citizens have all come back. I have seen her a couple of times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter