TFW Meet 2008 The Mission: Wiener Salad & Margaritas - Trip Report Links on Page 1

I'm baaaaaack!! Has everyone been behaving themselves whilst we've been away?

I see TE got nekkid with a goat? Oh my! :faint:

It's too early to be awake! Stupid Pacific Time! GRRR!!! :mad:

We got in around 9pm last night - had a WONDERFUL trip! The best yet! :thumbsup2 No spoilers, girls! :ssst: Hopefully try to get my first installment up tomorrow.

Here's something to chew on: A Hospital Visit, Barfy Baby, I get GHETTO on someone (finally), A Disney Wedding?..... :teeth:

We got in around 9pm last night - had a WONDERFUL trip! The best yet! :thumbsup2 No spoilers, girls! :ssst: Hopefully try to get my first installment up tomorrow.

Here's something to chew on: A Hospital Visit, Barfy Baby, I get GHETTO on someone (finally), A Disney Wedding?..... :teeth:
Ooooh! I can't wait!!! Especially about the ghetto part! popcorn::

I'm back all. TIred, but we all had a fabulous time...despite Faye! No TR from me (I didn't even take any notes;) ). I will send you my pics soon V:thumbsup2
Welcome back! No rush on pics - whenever you have time. :goodvibes

Hospital?! Wait - did I know about this?! :rotfl:

Ooooh! I can't wait!!! Especially about the ghetto part! popcorn::
Me too! popcorn::

Welcome back! No rush on pics - whenever you have time. :goodvibes

Nope. It happened after you left. Sorry, but gotta save SOMETHING for the TR. ;) I didn't even tell you about the part when I got ghetto on a CM - I was dying to call youse guys and tell you. :lmao:

T, My brain won't work (or is too lazy). What are your dates for next year?

Oh, T? :flower3: Now that you're home... do you think that maybe you could add a link to everyone's FockerFest TR in the 1st post? I don't want to miss anyone. :thumbsup2

Soooo everyone, if you've got a TR going and it has juicy bits about FockerFest, could you puleeze post a link here and then T can add it to the 1st page? :goodvibes

Thanks! popcorn::

OK so did anyone not get a Focker Fest bracelet the night of Beirgarten??? I have a few left and wanna make sure everyone got 'em!

Glad you made it home safely, T. Since we didn't get to talk, at all! we'll plan better next year! :goodvibes We did talk to TE for a while and your kids are precious! :thumbsup2

Not yet! I'll re-post it on TFW, since it's for all Fockers to enjoy, but right now it would give too much away. Gotta leave something for all the TRs. ;)

Pfffft. Fine...:headache:

Hurry up and get to the ghetto stuff...I mean good stuff already!

Oh, T? :flower3: Now that you're home... do you think that maybe you could add a link to everyone's FockerFest TR in the 1st post? I don't want to miss anyone. :thumbsup2

Soooo everyone, if you've got a TR going and it has juicy bits about FockerFest, could you puleeze post a link here and then T can add it to the 1st page? :goodvibes

Thanks! popcorn::
Great idea, Michelle! :thumbsup2 I posted the 4 trip reports that I know about. For those starting trip reports, let me know so I can add you to page 1. Kat, I didn't add yours as I'm not sure if you're going to start fresh or continue from your PTR, KWIM?
OK so did anyone not get a Focker Fest bracelet the night of Beirgarten??? I have a few left and wanna make sure everyone got 'em!

Hey I was going to ask if you gave any out to any DISers you met in the parks? :confused3 I saw a DISer at Epcot who was wearing one.

Kat me and the girls got bracelets, they loved how they glowed in the dark, they wore them for most of the trip :rotfl2:

So did someone speak to TE at FF?????? I missed that :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter