TFW Meet 2008 The Mission: Wiener Salad & Margaritas - Trip Report Links on Page 1

Being a single mom is BUTT busting work. I get the impression you aren't the kind of gal who needs a pat on the back for it, but you should be told.
Thanks sweetie! :hug:

Oh puhlease.... that was one of my favorite moments of FF! Watching Leo do his "Arrrghhh" pirate: OMG that was so freakin' cute! I have the pic to prove it too! :thumbsup2
CIMG6846-1.jpg
OMG - does everyone have a pic like this?! I have one on my camera and LL sent me a bunch this afternoon - sure enough, she's got one, too! :rotfl2:

Awww, Leo is such a cutie pie.
Thank you! :goodvibes

I have to say that the few Focker kids I met were adorable and so well behaved. I mostly saw Jo's girls and they are such sweet polite girls.
Aren't they absolutely lovely? Jess was an absolute SAINT for keeping our littler ones entertained and out of trouble! :angel:

OMG - does everyone have a pic like this?! I have one on my camera and LL sent me a bunch this afternoon - sure enough, she's got one, too! :rotfl2:

Probably :laughing: He really hammed it up when I asked him to "Arrrrgh" for me.

V said:
Aren't they absolutely lovely? Jess was an absolute SAINT for keeping our littler ones entertained and out of trouble! :angel:

OMG yes! She's got that Mom instinct down pat. Kate's boys and Janets nephew were keeping them well entertained too. It was so cute how all the kids automatically got along and all the parents would just eyeball them and know they were ok when they saw the older ones taking care of the little ones. :goodvibes

Probably :laughing: He really hammed it up when I asked him to "Arrrrgh" for me.

OMG yes! She's got that Mom instinct down pat. Kate's boys and Janets nephew were keeping them well entertained too. It was so cute how all the kids automatically got along and all the parents would just eyeball them and know they were ok when they saw the older ones taking care of the little ones. :goodvibes

that is soo sweet!!!:cutie:

Ok, so I think I may have the dream job yet I am completely miserable!

Here's the facts:
1. There's a candy basket/jar/tub/bin on nearly every desk. In them are Hershey Kisses, Hershey Miniatures, Snickers, Twix, 3 Muskateers, Jolly Ranchers, Twizzlers, gummy bears, Starburst, Tootsie Rolls, and Reese's.
2. In the kitchen are two chip bins that are stocked daily with fresh chips, different flavor each day. When it's tortilla chips, salsa and cheese are placed on the counter.
3. Also in the kitchen is some fancy coffee grinder that allows you to have your choice of 3 strengths of coffee....oh, and the coffee is Starbuck's.
4. A few Fridays ago, someone brought in doughnuts because it was 29 days until the start of VT football season.
5. Another Friday, someone brought in doughnuts because it was Friday.
6. Birthdays are celebrated monthly with pizza, cake, and ice cream.
7. If I come in late, it's ok; leave early, ok.
8. This is the highest paid temp job I have had.

So what, you may ask, is the problem?

I do absolutely nothing all day long! Yesterday I had a total of 10 minutes worth of work. Tuesday I wasn't given anything to do until 3:23. Today, brace yourself, I worked for an hour. :rolleyes:

Here's the facts:
1. There's a candy basket/jar/tub/bin on nearly every desk. In them are Hershey Kisses, Hershey Miniatures, Snickers, Twix, 3 Muskateers, Jolly Ranchers, Twizzlers, gummy bears, Starburst, Tootsie Rolls, and Reese's.
2. In the kitchen are two chip bins that are stocked daily with fresh chips, different flavor each day. When it's tortilla chips, salsa and cheese are placed on the counter.
3. Also in the kitchen is some fancy coffee grinder that allows you to have your choice of 3 strengths of coffee....oh, and the coffee is Starbuck's.
4. A few Fridays ago, someone brought in doughnuts because it was 29 days until the start of VT football season.

I do absolutely nothing all day long! Yesterday I had a total of 10 minutes worth of work. Tuesday I wasn't given anything to do until 3:23. Today, brace yourself, I worked for an hour. :rolleyes:

I feel so sorry for you! :lmao:

I have to say that the few Focker kids I met were adorable and so well behaved. I mostly saw Jo's girls and they are such sweet polite girls.
Awwww thanks Lessa!

BTW please remind Jessica next time you all see her that I do NOT want to be a Grandmother for many years ;) :rotfl2:

It sounds terrible :rolleyes1 So why are you miserable?

BTW I'm home :wave2:

welcome home jo!!! i hear your daughters are really sweet!!! that's not surprising though!!!:goodvibes

I had a job like that too. Ok, not that good, but similar. I loved everyone I worked with, but I did nothing. It was so mindless it was agonizing! :sad2: I could read or be on the internet but that only goes so far. I ended up quitting when my sister had her baby. So that's no help at all but I sympathize with you! :hug:

Here's the facts:

S'late - do you work with me?! This sounds an awful lot like my office. :rolleyes:

BTW please remind Jessica next time you all see her that I do NOT want to be a Grandmother for many years ;) :rotfl2:
LOL, I'm pretty sure I did! :thumbsup2
BTW I'm home :wave2:
Welcome back Jo! :hug: A TR in the works perhaps? popcorn::

Here's the facts:

You Have GOT TO PACE YOUR SELF... You gonna give yourself a heart attack unless you slow down...:rotfl2:

I HAD a Job similar to that once. I Surfed the internet, played computer games, AND watched TV.( kind of like my job now but I GOT PAID for it..... And got 15,000.00 for it. :rotfl2: BUT I was SOOOO BORED.
And the last month the office was open.. I was THE ONLY PERSON THERE. I was closing up the office.. and my "Boss" was paying me till the end of the month so I could get my Mortgage and everything cleared and closed on my house.. which WAS NICE of Sandy.

HI Jo! Welcome Home!

Loved meeting you and David and the girls!!! Your daughters are absolutely lovely. :lovestruc

It's raining here today. Yesterday too. Very Florida-like....

MEL:banana:

welcome home jo!!! i hear your daughters are really sweet!!! that's not surprising though!!!:goodvibes

Welcome back Jo! :hug: A TR in the works perhaps? popcorn::
Jess says she wants to write one with me, so we'll see :confused3

HI Jo! Welcome Home!

Loved meeting you and David and the girls!!! Your daughters are absolutely lovely. :lovestruc

It's raining here today. Yesterday too. Very Florida-like....

MEL:banana:
OK you're forgiven for not welcoming me home on TFW ;) :rotfl2: It was good to meet you too Mel and bumping into you at Epcot too :goodvibes

Welcome home everyone!!! :grouphug: V sent me the link to the FockerFest pictures and it looks like everyone had a great time! :yay: Thanks for letting FlatMichelle tag along. :goodvibes I wish I had been there in person. :sad1:

Have a great weekend!
Cheers!
Michelle

Can somebody send me the link to the Fockerfest pictures? I thought I had it bookmarked but I guess not. :rolleyes: I've got pictures from the Petals meet to include as well once I get all my photos sorted. :goodvibes

Can somebody send me the link to the Fockerfest pictures? I thought I had it bookmarked but I guess not. :rolleyes: I've got pictures from the Petals meet to include as well once I get all my photos sorted. :goodvibes

I'm so sorry Lessa - thought I'd gotten it out to everyone! Coming right up...

What shall I have for my mid morning snack? Cheetos or chips and salsa?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter