Temporarily Locked: Standy Line Open. Boarding Group: Rise of the Resistance *No Spoilers* Thread, Read 1st Post before commenting.

Think HS will still be dead at night? I get in friday night maybe I would have better luck than Rope drop Saturday?
(I only have the weekend)

Think HS will still be dead at night? I get in friday night maybe I would have better luck than Rope drop Saturday?
(I only have the weekend)
Unfortunately I don't. It may be worth a try looking at the app to see the current wait time before heading over to DHS but as for crowds, with RotR moving to standby only, I don't see crowds dipping the way they may be currently.

This was what wait times looked like in DHS this past Friday: https://www.thrill-data.com/waits/park/wdw/hollywood-studios/2021/09/17/2021/09/17

Will you be able to utilize das for rotr with new standby line rollout ?
Most likely, yes. It’ll probably work the same as it works now, with guests who use the service being able to enter through the other entrance, once their 3 or 4 hour return time window opens

So, 20 minutes after official park opening and we are at a 3 hour wait time. Looking forward to hearing experiences from today. Did they open the ride early, how far did the queue extend. Etc. Good luck to all there today, hopefully everyone has a good day in the park

So, 20 minutes after official park opening and we are at a 3 hour wait time. Looking forward to hearing experiences from today. Did they open the ride early, how far did the queue extend. Etc. Good luck to all there today, hopefully everyone has a good day in the park
Everyone ready to pony up the cash now to skip this?

I feel really bad for anyone who really wants to ride this.

Everyone ready to pony up the cash now to skip this?

I feel really bad for anyone who really wants to ride this.

I was ready to "pony up" when it was Boarding Passes since I probably wouldn't luck in to getting one. It would be one less thing to deal with, just take my money. :teeth:

I go beginning of November so hoping they have Genie/Genie+ etc fine tuned by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter