Tell me the "weather" where you live.

5 degree in the western part of Maryland this morning. Feels a little warmer than yesterday and wind has died down. Sambuster (next trip) DL for D23 and DW @ the Fort for Halloween.

We got a decent hit with snow in SE WI last Fri/Sat and are projected to get another 6" or so tonight. Cold, but not as cold as some of you (18 right now). That said, long-range forecasts are all looking pretty miserable. We seem to be in an extended and harsh artic wave that is going to last well into February. Time will tell, but some forecasts have us barely getting above 0!

My only comfort is that each miserably cold day gets me a day closer to convincing DW that we should winter in FL in a FW when we retire!

42 degrees now with icy roads. Rain snow mix today, getting back down to 14 tonight.

More rain yesterday, like we needed the place any swampier than it already was. Trying to fix my driveway, but can't get it dried out enough to finish. Ironic.

Otherwise, typical January for us temp wise. 50's in the day and mid to low 30's tonight.

We finally have winter here in central Tx. 31 right now with a high of 64. 30's/40's for lows and 40's/60's for highs this week and next.

56 degrees & rainy right now which is crazy since it was only 15 degrees on Monday. Winter has been a roller coaster but that’s better than it just being an icebox for months. I’ll take the roller coaster of temperatures if it means I’ll get to enjoy a mild day here & there. Let’s all hope for a speedy winter especially for those of us heading to Disney in the later seasons!!
:wizard:

Last edited:
After 6" of snow Tuesday into Wednesday, the arctic air set in. It was 4 degrees when I dropped the kids this morning - we're supposed to climb to a balmy 20 as our high. That said, current forecasts show a HIGH of -7 for the middle of next week. That's just wrong!! :cold:

Yep, Winter finally came to Wisconsin, lots of snow, and now arctic. Next week proves to be a snowy cold week. Here is to my farmer family that braves this weather to help feed the nation. Be safe, remember, Milk does a body good.

Woke up to 27 degrees, down now 17. Suppose to keep dropping through the day, wind 15-30 with higher gusts, blowing a drifting snow. Colder the rest of the week and next.

Yep, Winter finally came to Wisconsin, lots of snow, and now arctic. Next week proves to be a snowy cold week. Here is to my farmer family that braves this weather to help feed the nation. Be safe, remember, Milk does a body good.

So true! As a Milwaukee suburbanite who works indoors, I don't like this weather, but I can avoid experiencing it for all but a few minutes of the day. I am far more aware of those who work in our farms, on construction sites, etc... who have to spend the day in this stuff. That's just ruthless!

So the cold continues, with wind chills that make this -25 seem and be much worse. Not sure how it can snow in this bitterly cold weather, but predictions are for up to a foot of snow Sunday/Monday. Kids in Wisconsin had 2 1/2 days off due to the snow/cold this past week. Busses will not run when it is this cold, due to the engines gel up. This will move on to the East Coast, and we gladly pass it on!!

Oh no, let panic begin.

The local weather as well as NOAA saying 60% chance snow for us here in MS on tuesday (yes, 3 days from now).

Supermarkets preparing.

Probably a dusting at worst.

So right now with the artic cold the cows are making ice cream ??

So the cold continues, with wind chills that make this -25 seem and be much worse. Not sure how it can snow in this bitterly cold weather, but predictions are for up to a foot of snow Sunday/Monday. Kids in Wisconsin had 2 1/2 days off due to the snow/cold this past week. Busses will not run when it is this cold, due to the engines gel up. This will move on to the East Coast, and we gladly pass it on!!

Hey, wait a minute. Those of us on the East Coast do not want it, so keep it. :cold:
No seriously, I no longer enjoy the cold or the snow. And I really despise the brutal Artic cold. I grew up in Indiana where it was colder, snowier for sure, but in my youth snowmobiling was king and a lot of fun.
Now as an adult and having to go to work in the cold and snow because we never shut down, is no fun. Couple years ago we got 30 inches, and we were open, oh what fun that trip was.:crazy2:

Oh no, let panic begin.

The local weather as well as NOAA saying 60% chance SNOW for us here in MS on tuesday (yes, 3 days from now).

Supermarkets preparing.

Probably a dusting at worst.

Okay, NOW you've gone and done it......

I hope my power doesn't go out - it goes out on my side of the street (only) every time the wind blows, practically....

Parts of Georgia possibly will get snow and cold on Tuesday

I ha e no idea what we have done to deserve this icky stuff

I moved out to Georgia 3 years ago to get away from that nasty white stuff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter