Tell me the "weather" where you live.

About 1.5" here 30 miles west of Lincoln, Ne. Parts of Lincoln had 2" and some of the southern part had 7". Southeast Nebraska, 10-14"

I feel silly saying this but it’s true...
Sweater weather, high of 74 today
In a cold front...sw fla

I feel silly saying this but it’s true...
Sweater weather, high of 74 today
In a cold front...sw fla

tumblr_pa7t8xR49x1u5yhmto2_500.gif

Cold front?

Jim, the pictures look so beautiful, even though it is snow! Nothing, as predicted, for us. Nothing in the forecast. We are suspecting that when we leave for our trip to DW in late March, this will happen! Glad Ian’s car made it through the snow event, hope this melts for you soon.

We have rain. The rest of the country gets snow, and Wisconsin has a warm winter. Go figure.

The whole reason I scheduled Disney for the end of February was I thought we'd be so tired of snow it would be a good change, even if it was "cold" in Florida.

Jim, the pictures look so beautiful, even though it is snow! Nothing, as predicted, for us. Nothing in the forecast.

We have rain. The rest of the country gets snow, and Wisconsin has a warm winter. Go figure.
We have rain forecast for mid week and Friday, but another 5-7 inches of snow on Saturday. We are going to Punta Cana in a few weeks. I just hope we don't get so much snow that it impacts flights.

j

34 right now in Pittsburgh. We are waiting for snowmageddon to happen in the next 24hrs. They predict 2in to 87in....we will see how much we get!
2 to 87 inches, now that is covering all your bases.

And welcome to the camping board,

Thanks for the welcome!
The meterologists are never sure around here and apparently this storm is hard to predict. We will either get a dusting or a lot of ice.

34 right now in Pittsburgh. We are waiting for snowmageddon to happen in the next 24hrs. They predict 2in to 87in....we will see how much we get!

This actually sounds like something a weatherman would say. I mean, then you couldn't say he was wrong...

2 degrees here in NW Vt. this morning with a high of 9.

8-16 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow evening.

In Tn
51 with flooding rains. Later turning to some type of frozen precipitation.

Freezing rain is not good Denise. Good luck. We had about 10 inches of snow, finally. Need the snow for alfalfa, etc. snowmobiles are happy, GC found a new sledding hill (dodging trees) behind our house. All youth tournaments cancelled today. So no bleacher butts watching various grandkids at basketball tournaments in area. A Win WIN situation for us, and, only 59 days till Disney for four nights, then our Disney cruise, then back to Disney for some down time.

Denise,

Hopefully you don't get much of the frozen stuff. We were supposed to get 2-5 inches of snow, but apparently the cold air came in faster than predicted and pushed the low to the south. We are on the northern edge now and may get an inch. 100 miles south of here is going to get it now and that lines it up on KY/TN.

Barb,

Glad you got the snow. You all know what to do with it and actually like it.

Getting cold the next 2 nights (single digits), but upper 40s by mid week.

j

Well waiting here in PA for this supposed blizzard.....all commercial traffic banned within the state for 24 hours. Dropped our trailer off at dealer for warranty work, made it home and prepped the snowblower just in case. Don't need to be anywhere until work monday in the am. Supposed to be below zero then....

Just tucked the car into the garage for next 36 hours, hopefully. Like you I also got the snowblower out and filled with gas, all set to go.
There calling it Snowpocalypse.
Supposed to be below zero then.
Our high on Monday is 2 with a windchill of -35 according to the weathermen up here. That will make for some fun concrete pouring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter