Tell me about "Fort Fiends"

You have way toooooo much free time, you will fit in just fine!:lmao:

OMG,,,,,,, and I love the pic on the sweat shirt.

That was really the only challenging part: one to make it look natural by matching the shading & stretching on the shirt, and two, because I found it hard to mimic the vomit on the shirt on Cindy's face. Glad you guys like it.

LOL....Shan...you're a welcome blast of fart gas around here....pull up a chair, dude!

Now THAT's what I call a picure ID! I didn't even notice the sweatshirt pic at first. :rotfl:

:lmao: Those ID's are hilarious! I love it!

Long Live Musket Mickey!

NewFWLogowMusketMickey.png

I redrew this today and added the musket... thought someone might like it. The original walking stick Mickey is here (for the politically correct among us... how ever do you survive AMONG US?) . I have the vector art file for both here if anyone needs them.

Holy crap, you rock!!! Would you mind if I put some of these on my fort wilderness page?

Not at all, I am posting these for the FW crowd to use as they please. If you need a particular size or format just let me know.

The card is great! What's a sapphire Martini? I like sapphires.....and martinis...especially with olives.

Ya know, I just didn't do justice to my description of a Sapphire Martini. As I said before, you start with Bombay Sapphire premium gin (which is stored in the freezer), two jiggers. Then, take a bottle of Dry Vermouth and show it to the martini, 2-3 seconds should be enough. Put away the vermouth before you add too much! Add two olives on a Wilderness Lodge emblazoned skewer and about 10 drops of olive juice. Stir with the olives to mix the juice and the vermouth into the gin. Enjoy!

If you can't store the gin in the freezer, 20 minutes in a champagne bucket should suffice. Only as a desperate measure should you dilute the drink by shaking it with ice, that would be even worse than actually pouring the 1/2 jigger of vermouth normally called for into the mix! :cool1:

Be back in a minute, gotta go make a bevvie. BTW- does anyone know if the Fort has customized skewers? I have a trip to Artist Point planned specifically so I can get some more skewers! They look like an arrow and have the resort name on the side. I'd love some that say Fort Wilderness instead!

Not at all, I am posting these for the FW crowd to use as they please. If you need a particular size or format just let me know.

Ok..I'll take one on a car magnet please. Nice job....that would look great on a decal on the back of my RV :thumbsup2 :rolleyes1

That drink sounds good...I'm having a fake martini right now...an absolute appletini, haha.

I'm not sure about the skewers, good question! :confused:

Dh is a big Illustrator and PS guru too (he worked for Adobe back in the early 90's)....and I plan on showing him your work this weekend. Thanks again for the files, I hope to print some static stickers etc using them! :thumbsup2 I love the last one...looks just like our tire cover (except for the musket!). Thanks!

Ya know, I just didn't do justice to my description of a Sapphire Martini. As I said before, you start with Bombay Sapphire premium gin (which is stored in the freezer), two jiggers. Then, take a bottle of Dry Vermouth and show it to the martini, 2-3 seconds should be enough. Put away the vermouth before you add too much! Add two olives on a Wilderness Lodge emblazoned skewer and about 10 drops of olive juice. Stir with the olives to mix the juice and the vermouth into the gin. Enjoy!

If you can't store the gin in the freezer, 20 minutes in a champagne bucket should suffice. Only as a desperate measure should you dilute the drink by shaking it with ice, that would be even worse than actually pouring the 1/2 jigger of vermouth normally called for into the mix! :cool1:

Be back in a minute, gotta go make a bevvie. BTW- does anyone know if the Fort has customized skewers? I have a trip to Artist Point planned specifically so I can get some more skewers! They look like an arrow and have the resort name on the side. I'd love some that say Fort Wilderness instead!

Now that sounds good! BTW, you can get those skewers at the pool bar, too. If Enrique is working, tell him Ami said you could get a few extra! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter