Tell me about "Fort Fiends"

:lmao: :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Dude...thats GREAT!!!!!!! I love it!!! Especially the "WEIGHT=OMG" . But...Gatordads right, I cant be stealing his "pledgemaster"bation!!!:rotfl2:

The logos look sharp too!!! I play around with the art programs a little bit, but Ive never used ILLUSTRATOR. Im a G.I.M.P. fan

I'm glad y'all liked the card... the thought just hit me in the funny bone and I had to crank one out. I've never used GIMP, I stick with the Adobe products since they are industry standard, expensive, but standard (CS3 costs as much as my Mac!).

As to the earlier suggestion of Rumple... well, I have a rule, you can never again drink something you've thrown-up through your nose. Nasty. Minty, but nasty! How about a nice sapphire martini instead?

new guy, don't be comin around here and pushing those hoity toidy drinks on us. We are simple people, we can't even spell rumplemintz, so we call it rumple and no mixology is required to pour it out. next thing you know, you'll be not lettin us throw our empties on the ground and force us to drink out of mugs instead of cans.

ha ha:lmao:

new guy, don't be comin around here and pushing those hoity toidy drinks on us. We are simple people, we can't even spell rumplemintz, so we call it rumple and no mixology is required to pour it out. next thing you know, you'll be not lettin us throw our empties on the ground and force us to drink out of mugs instead of cans.

Yes, Pledgemaster :worship:

I have a rule, you can never again drink something you've thrown-up through your nose. Nasty. Minty, but nasty!

Yeah....I dont drink it for the taste!!! And it has definately found an escape through my nostrils...but I aint giving up on it yet!!!

...we can't even spell rumplemintz, so we call it rumple and no mixology is required to pour it out....
:thumbsup2 Rumpul....iz fa da simple peepulz

Hey Shan-man....maybe you could come up with a catchy new user name before your post count gets too high and you don't want to start over. Maybe something that doesn't start with "Shan".....:rolleyes1 :flower3:

The card is great! What's a sapphire Martini? I like sapphires.....and martinis...especially with olives.

Now that card was great! Talkin' about stuff coming out the nose! My scrambled eggs almost made their way after reading that card. I think a piece of red pepper is still stuck in my nose although I guess it could be a booger. If it turns out to be red pepper can I still eat it?:scared1:

I love the that second Fort Fiend also. You are okay in my book and will fit just fine in here...WELCOME!:thumbsup2

Hey Shan-man....maybe you could come up with a catchy new user name before your post count gets too high and you don't want to start over. Maybe something that doesn't start with "Shan".....:rolleyes1 :flower3:

:laughing: Seeing that my name is Shannon, and I didn't want anyone to assume I'm a girl, I though Shan-Man was a good'un. Fear not, I'm sure Shan-Man will never hold a candle to, much less eclipse, the Shannone1! :cool1:

The card is great! What's a sapphire Martini? I like sapphires.....and martinis...especially with olives.

It's a martini made with Bombay Sapphire (a premium gin), and, as any REAL martini is, it is garnished with olive!

Apparently BDR is up to his old tricks, trying to pass a fake ID. Here is the real Pledgemaster's credentials:

GatordadPledgecopy.png

Heck, if nothing else, his is a lot larger...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter