Tell me about "Fort Fiends"

Now that sounds good! BTW, you can get those skewers at the pool bar, too. If Enrique is working, tell him Ami said you could get a few extra! :thumbsup2

I assume you mean the pool bar at WL (ooohh, that'd be nice, a swim-up bar at FW... don't they know how much money they'd make with all the lushes that stay at FW!!) :rotfl: . Does this mean that FW guests can enjoy the pool bar at WL? I know we can't use the pool, but the pool bar is cool? Or is it just your inimitable charm Ami? :cutie:

Long Live Musket Mickey!

NewFWLogowMusketMickey.png

I redrew this today and added the musket... thought someone might like it. The original walking stick Mickey is here (for the politically correct among us... how ever do you survive AMONG US?) . I have the vector art file for both here if anyone needs them.

Wow, that is so cool! I haven't stayed at the Fort yet, but when I do, Musket Mickey will be appearing just like that in my Digital scrapbook for sure! I was going to ask if you had posted any of these over on the DIS-igns board, but you beat me to that! I'm feeling quite inadequate now. Maybe I should have a Mike's Hard Lemonade ('cuz I have puked Rumple thru the nose before, too, so we aren't friends anymore!).

Wow, that is so cool! I haven't stayed at the Fort yet, but when I do, Musket Mickey will be appearing just like that in my Digital scrapbook for sure! I was going to ask if you had posted any of these over on the DIS-igns board, but you beat me to that! I'm feeling quite inadequate now.

Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad you'll get some use out of it. No need to feel inadequate either, I was a pro graphic artist for 18 years, and am still learning!

Maybe I should have a Mike's Hard Lemonade ('cuz I have puked Rumple thru the nose before, too, so we aren't friends anymore!).

I KNEW I wasn't the only one with that rule! See guys, it's not just me!!

Labdogs....have you posted here before? I certainly recognize your siggy pic...but not sure if I recognize it from the camping boards, or the DISign boards. Either way...good to see you again!

Labdogs....have you posted here before? I certainly recognize your siggy pic...but not sure if I recognize it from the camping boards, or the DISign boards. Either way...good to see you again!

I started a thread about stocking my new pop-up the other day. I think that was my first post here on the Camping boards. I also show up on the DIS-ign, scrapbooking, and Budget boards a lot! Thanks for the welcome! You guys are a fun bunch!

Thats where I remember you from the budget boards....there was a discussion about people renting sites and not occupying them(Isnt there always a discussion about that somewhere??)

Thats where I remember you from the budget boards....there was a discussion about people renting sites and not occupying them(Isnt there always a discussion about that somewhere??)

Oh yeah, that was it! That was one of the weirder ideas the Budget boarders have come up with.

I assume you mean the pool bar at WL (ooohh, that'd be nice, a swim-up bar at FW... don't they know how much money they'd make with all the lushes that stay at FW!!) :rotfl: . Does this mean that FW guests can enjoy the pool bar at WL? I know we can't use the pool, but the pool bar is cool? Or is it just your inimitable charm Ami? :cutie:

Are you kidding me? Do you think they would stop a paying customer????? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter