Target Circle Offer- 20% off code tripadvisor things to do. Looks like it's applying to WDW tickets? STACK ME WITH CB SITE AND PP % Chase

I just upgraded my TripAdvisor-purchased discounted ticket YESTERDAY to a Sorcerer Pass (AP, which I won't need until March 2024), and was greeted this morning to the news of an AP price increase! "Saved" an additional $60. Talk about good timing. That's my idea of Pixie Dust! 🤑

TopCashBack has an offer today for 20% cashback with Viator - the Tripadvisor partner or parent.
I wonder if TripAdvisor purchases would be considered Viator purchases, to TCB?

Mine is pending 0. I did submit a claim. I was told 30 days from purchase it should change from 0. If not to follow up. We'll see.
Mine is also zero.

I did notice in the terms under the "What could stop me from getting cash back?"

"Combining promotions from another site and/or using a coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback."

That's annoying but at least I know not to expect anything to credit for this. Still got a very good deal with 20% off and avoiding today's price increases!

They have a different link and percentage back for both, so I wouldn't think so nor chance it.
I got my Chase offer statement credit already, even though the vendor was "Tripadvisor/Viat" (sic), so maybe it would work? I can't say for sure.

Mine is also zero.

I did notice in the terms under the "What could stop me from getting cash back?"

"Combining promotions from another site and/or using a coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback."

That's annoying but at least I know not to expect anything to credit for this. Still got a very good deal with 20% off and avoiding today's price increases!
Like you I was happy to get the 20% and the 5% with my credit card. Anything else would have been gravy 😊

Anyone know if we were to upgrade DLR tickets down the line to a Magic Key/AP, what price they use to upgrade from? Is it gate price paid, or current gate price?

I just upgraded my TripAdvisor-purchased discounted ticket YESTERDAY to a Sorcerer Pass (AP, which I won't need until March 2024), and was greeted this morning to the news of an AP price increase! "Saved" an additional $60. Talk about good timing. That's my idea of Pixie Dust! 🤑
Lucky! I procrastinated and now will have to pay $100 more. 😢

I was not able to change the dates on my WDW ticket online (got the error page, and the phone number listed is not in service LOL) so I called and got through right away. CM was able to change the dates on my ticket very easily, I moved it out to November 2024. I figure I can either use the ticket for my mom as we typically do a Thanksgiving trip, or I can use it for my AP renewal next year. Either way, the ticket value is almost $200 more than what I paid to Tripadvisor. The CM did ask where I got the ticket and I got nervous for a second there would be an issue, but she had no issues changing the dates. I did technically lose $7 in ticket value since the November date is just slightly cheaper than the 12/23/2023 date I bought the tickets with, but I figured it was worth it since we would be able to use the ticket if we go next year. With all the ticket price hikes today, I didn't want to wait and end up paying $ to move the ticket to next year!

Anyone know if we were to upgrade DLR tickets down the line to a Magic Key/AP, what price they use to upgrade from? Is it gate price paid, or current gate price?
Credit should be the price Disney sold the same ticket online on the date you originally purchased. I suggest looking that up when you buy from an authorized reseller because it may be hard to find later if a price increase occurs.

Credit should be the price Disney sold the same ticket online on the date you originally purchased. I suggest looking that up when you buy from an authorized reseller because it may be hard to find later if a price increase occurs.
Do you happen to know if you use the ticket before upgrading, if the upgrade price is the current gate ticket price?

Do you happen to know if you use the ticket before upgrading, if the upgrade price is the current gate ticket price?
Using the ticket doesn't matter. Disney changed "bridging" rules several years ago now. Credit is only given for the Disney online price as of the date the ticket is purchased.

Didn’t get a chance to come back to this thread and thank everyone yet, but thank you to those who made note of the TripAdvisor offer, those who tested that it worked, and those who posted their advice and experience here!

I would have bought from UT most likely if not for this deal, and even then I think I saved at least $80 per person taking advantage of it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter